Max pass question - checking for new times

lvdis

love disney
How can you check for a better time for a fastpass you already have? Is there a way to do that without first canceling the one you have?

Thank you bethwc101. We had just been waiting around for fastpasses to expire because I didn’t know how to cancel! : )

Blows my mind DL charges for this. WDW is free with better WiFi, app, and magic band.
And more expensive tickets...

Do they give everyone MagicBands, now? When we went (2014), only onsite guests got "free" MagicBands. Offsite people had to pay for them it they wanted them (at $14.95 each, I believe).

Go to the attraction on the map and click on it. It will state current standby time and maxpass distribution time.
I believe when you do this you get the current stand by time and the regular fast pass distribution time. The maxpass time may be the same as the regular fast pass time, but sometimes it is earlier if there have been cancellations. We used max pass quite a bit over the past year and the only way I could see the current MP times was if our window was open for getting a new FP. Sometimes we would cancel whatever FP we hat gotten on a chance that we could get something earlier. I would have loved a feature that allowed you to switch FP return times without first cancelling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!