May 11th, 2018 2-Night from San Diego (Ensenada)

Hiya!

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and our 15th overall. We got back last week from a 14-day Panama cruise on the Wonder and have already booked another one in Feb 2019.

Mike and Sharly

Hi!

I just booked us this morning a family of 3, 2 adults and a child that is 6, figured we need a quick getaway vacation! This will be our second cruise. Looking to do FE if possible!

There is a FB page set up and a google form pinned for the gathering of names etc.

Hi everyone - this is my first Disney Cruise and first time creating a Meet Me thread group. If anyone would like to create a Fish Extenders group (I don't know this process) let me know, we'd love to join! Happy sailings everyone!pirate:
Hi everyone - this is my first Disney Cruise and first time creating a Meet Me thread group. If anyone would like to create a Fish Extenders group (I don't know this process) let me know, we'd love to join! Happy sailings everyone!pirate:
Hi- Have you found a sign up list ?

Hey guys! My family and I are traveling on this cruise with another family. This will be my 4 th time doing the 2 night cruise. It is jam packed full of activities. We don’t even get off of the boat in Ensenada. We go on this one just for Disney cruising fun and since we live in SoCal it is easy to get to the port. Happy Sailing!

This will be out first Disney cruise, 2nd cruise with our 2 boys 14 & 15. We are so excited since we are bringing my parents for my Moms 75th birthday and our grow daughters that are 23 & 26th. I didn't see the FB page so I started one since we had a big group coming. My family and a friends with their 2 kids so a total of 12 in opur party. So if someone can tell me the FB page for this cruise I would love to join the actual one vs what I started to keep my group informed in one location. I have been trolling other sites and downloaded the data for my family to keep them informed and excited lol

There is a FB page set up and a google form pinned for the gathering of names etc.
Hi I am Michelle we have a group of 12 going on our first Disney cruise can you tell me the FB page so I can join it. I am making sure we make the most of our time on this mini adventure.

Hello this is our families first DC ever and we would like to be in the FE group as well I’m not too sure of the process. But so excited to set sail and meet new friends

Hi!

I just booked us this morning a family of 3, 2 adults and a child that is 6, figured we need a quick getaway vacation! This will be our second cruise. Looking to do FE if possible!

Hello this will be my family 1st DC and we are so excited. We are a family of 4 2adults 2lil princess. We will be also traveling with my parents but they aren’t interested in FE. But we would love to find a FE group

I’m
Hi-Can you give me the links ? I'm not able to find them.

Or can you guide me under what are they both under? Thank you.
interested as well I had requested the fb page but haven’t gotten as Responce as of yet

Hey guys! My family and I are traveling on this cruise with another family. This will be my 4 th time doing the 2 night cruise. It is jam packed full of activities. We don’t even get off of the boat in Ensenada. We go on this one just for Disney cruising fun and since we live in SoCal it is easy to get to the port. Happy Sailing!
Oh how fun. This is our families first DC. We are interested In finding a FE group. Do you know the process? Looking forward to some Disney fun

Hi everyone - this is my first Disney Cruise and first time creating a Meet Me thread group. If anyone would like to create a Fish Extenders group (I don't know this process) let me knowpirate:

This is our first cruise ever. We would love to join the FE group, and learn great crusing tips.
Fam. Perez

Looking to do FE if possible!

My kids and I would love to be included on the fish extenders.

If you still would like to have a DISboards FE you could start one here. Or additionally to a Facebook account. I will try to find a link for you to follow. If you have questions hit reply here and I will get an alert so I can answer your questions.

Since we never could find a FB page for the wonder cruise and it was our first so we started one to post everything I was finding that was great. The FB site is Disney wonder may 11-13, 2018 3 night cruise yep I know it is actually 3 day :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter