• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 17th Eastern Cruise

jdmcshe

Earning My Ears
We are really excited - my 4 year old can't wait. Someone told me that the cruise at night gets cold - is that true? I need to know how to pack correctly...:earsgirl:

I will also be on that cruise. I have a 3 year old son so maybe our kids will get to play together. I have also heard that it gets chilly. I plan on packing a sweater or sweatshirt for everbody.

Hi guys....have you checked out our 5/17 thread....it is quite long by now!!!!

It can get breezy at night up on deck, but not really "cold". I have never sailed in May before so it will fun to check out the night air in May. We have sailed in January (it was chilly at night), but in Feb, July, August, October it was very pleasant at night up on deck. As I said, it is usually very windy though.

MJ

We sailed the same week 2 years ago. Left on May 19th. I don't remember it being cold at all. It was a little windy on deck at night, but really nice.

Can't wait.

Thanks for the weather update guys!

I am sure our kids will be playing together - I hope my daughter will want to take part in the Oceaneers club activities!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter