May 2018 AP Rates

Checking every morning is making me a bit nutty. The last two times AP rates were released, it happened to be on mornings I slept in - constant vigilance is required this time! :magnify:

Yah, right...they don’t know...and then you miss when they actually do come out....

Yeah thats the thing. They come out so quick and are gone so quick

I would def be checking daily or twice daily actually

My mind must be playing tricks on me!!
I swear I just saw the AP discount listed on the special offers page - almost at the bottom (the AP spring is featured for me at the top). I clicked on it and was taken to the log-in page (again) and then to the AP spring discount page. Ugh... I was so excited for a second. Maybe that means it will be loading soon.

I swear I just saw the AP discount listed on the special offers page - almost at the bottom (the AP spring is featured for me at the top). I clicked on it and was taken to the log-in page (again) and then to the AP spring discount page. Ugh... I was so excited for a second. Maybe that means it will be loading soon.

Hmmmm....interesting. Hopefully it's a good discount. Has to be better than the current fun and sun discount, right?

I’m gonna try it..

Haa haa...so I just called and obviously got someone...without a clue. She told me no not out....which was fine, but then proceeded to tell me
They won’t be out till end of February or March! Ya right:badpc:

Haa haa...so I just called and obviously got someone...without a clue. She told me no not out....which was fine, but then proceeded to tell me
They won’t be out till end of February or March! Ya right:badpc:
I really, really hope that’s not true!

Just talked with a CM to book a BB offer for June 2018. I figured AP rates are better than the BB offer, but wanted to book a placeholder before we checked out tomorrow morning. Inquired about AP rates, and CM agreed that historically AP rates for those months have dropped by now, but they are late. Her best guess at this point was end of January to mid-February. Hmmmph.

We are now very far ahead of the last 3 previous years the AP rates have come out. Which is kind of odd because give or take a day or two DISNEY has been pretty consistent
from year to year.

2014 was the last year they came out this late. That year they came out on Jan 22. SO lets see by monday what happens.

I have a question. I’m an AP newbie. Bought one but not activated yet. I have 6 nights booked at Pop Century Apr 28 through May 4 on the regular discount which isn’t that great. When the AP offer comes out, do I have to call to get the booked room at the AP rate or can I modify the reservation online? Thanks

Just talked with a CM to book a BB offer for June 2018. I figured AP rates are better than the BB offer, but wanted to book a placeholder before we checked out tomorrow morning. Inquired about AP rates, and CM agreed that historically AP rates for those months have dropped by now, but they are late. Her best guess at this point was end of January to mid-February. Hmmmph.

What is the current BB?

The chat agent I talked today said they wouldn't be out until MARCH. Here's hoping she was misinformed. I may have told her she was crazy...

And from what I understand the current BB is 20-25-30, value-moderate-deluxe, but I don't know dates of exclusion or resorts included. If we actually get to go in a couple of weeks I can check dates for anyone interested.

Last edited:
I have a question. I’m an AP newbie. Bought one but not activated yet. I have 6 nights booked at Pop Century Apr 28 through May 4 on the regular discount which isn’t that great. When the AP offer comes out, do I have to call to get the booked room at the AP rate or can I modify the reservation online? Thanks
You should be able to modify it only if it is a room only. It should have a change reservation button and there should be an option to change the offer you have. As long as you’re signed in, once the AP discount is available, you should be able to see it if there is availability.

And from what I understand the current BB is 20-25-30, value-moderate-deluxe, but I don't know dates of exclusion or resorts included. If we actually get to go in a couple of weeks I can check dates for anyone interested.
Correct. I will try and take a picture of the BB pamphlet later today to provide details of dates and exclusions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter