May 2018 Discounts

We normally go week after Thanksgiving but our son is a sophomore and it is getting harder for him to miss a week so we are going to try out May but I have MS so I just hope the heat doesn't do me in. Trying to stay positive.

We've gone this week a couple times and while it's hot, it certainly isn't unbearable. Just plan accordingly with your clothing, stay dehydrated and try to get in the a/c when you can and I think you will do well! Good luck!!

Now I kinda wished that I checked the price for Club Level when the discount came out, if it wouldn't have been too crazy I may have booked it :sad:. Just checked and no Club Level aside from the $$$$$$ rooms. I called and she said sometimes they block out rooms for convention and to keep checking back. Beach Club has availability but we love Yacht Club and haven't stayed in the renovated rooms yet. No worries I'm just happy to be going back to Disney and staying at our favorite resort ::yes:: I will still be checking though :thumbsup2

Just booked Standard Club Level for only $500 more! Never have stayed Club Level hope its worth it. Excited to find out! :dance3::woohoo::thumbsup2
Standard means crappy view right?

Just booked Standard Club Level for only $500 more! Never have stayed Club Level hope its worth it. Excited to find out! :dance3::woohoo::thumbsup2
Standard means crappy view right?

Standard view isn't always crappy, at Beach and Yacht it can be over the main entrance. Last standard CL beach room I had a great view of Spaceship Earth. You are high enough that even the parking lot view isn't terrible. For us Club is worth it when we have lots of down time scheduled at the resort!

I beginning to think there won't be any AP discounts for my timeframe. I know they are not guaranteed. It just stinks!

I'm starting to wonder about the AP discounts too. We don't have one, but depending on if/when they're released and what the discount is we may be saving money if one of us were to upgrade our tickets so I've been trying to keep an eye out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter