May 2020 Discount Watch Thread

I was able to apply the Passholder Sun & Fun offer at my May reservation at AKV - Jambo. Saved an additional 5% over the PIN code rate I had previously. Woot woot! :banana:
Did you apply online or call? I didn't think the PH discount went out further than April. I would love to get another 5% off!

Update: I saw the discount goes through July now.

Last edited:
We have a split stay in May. I was able to use the passholder discount on our OKW reservation (yay!) but not our BCV reservation (boo!). Still, happy with whatever discounts I can get. :flower1:

Did you apply online or call? I didn't think the PH discount went out further than April. I would love to get another 5% off!

Update: I saw the discount goes through July now.

I was able to apply it online this time, since I was only changing to offer code. The website gave me an error the first time, but the transaction actually went through fine — got the confirmation email and everything looks good on MDE. :thumbsup2

Good luck! Hope you find your discount!

well I was waiting for something for may but the pin code I used a couple of months back is a little bit more then 5% better then the new offer so obviously sticking with it;

I really thought we could apply discounts to existing reservations but I guess not..I had booked room only at POFQ to make sure I could get a room and then intended to apply the discounts when they came out but it keeps telling me not available for my room/dates.

I really thought we could apply discounts to existing reservations but I guess not..I had booked room only at POFQ to make sure I could get a room and then intended to apply the discounts when they came out but it keeps telling me not available for my room/dates.

Have you tried booking a new reservation for those dates instead?

Was able to update my reservation and get the discount. Now I have a room with a nicer view for less than the standard room I had originally booked!

looks likes no rooms available.

POFQ is one of the hardest resorts to find available discounts for, even when it is included in the published offer. Try looking at other resorts and room categories. You may find something else you like that is available with a discount. I often switch from POFQ rack rate to AKL discounted rate for not much more $$.

Good luck!

POFQ is one of the hardest resorts to find available discounts for, even when it is included in the published offer. Try looking at other resorts and room categories. You may find something else you like that is available with a discount. I often switch from POFQ rack rate to AKL discounted rate for not much more $$.

Good luck!
Oh I'll try that thanks!

I called and tried online to get the AP discount. It looks like it will only apply to a WV CL room and it will cost us more than the SV CL we already have booked. I can keep checking if you think I might find the deal apply to our SV CL room. Has anyone had any luck trying again (and again?) when at first your room choice wasn't available with the discount?

Sun & Fun offer released for April thru Sept.

Thank you for being on top of this! Today is last day off before back to work tomorrow, husband got up, I Looked at phone to see what time it was and only thing I saw was your notification on my phone! You better believe I jumped up and got on line!

Ah crud, I was so ready for this but forgot one key ingredient:

Where do we want to stay? 😂

It’ll either be an All Star or Coronado for $350 more.

Slightly bummed because todays discount didn't save us anymore than the 15% off pin code we got a few months back...But happy we at least got something and that our friends who are going for the first time got some sort of discount.

I can’t find their discount! I logged in, it shows me as a FL resident AND AP holder, but no discounts at all for May, or any indication that there even is one. What am I doing wrong?

Our TA couldn’t find non-CL availability at the Poly for the dates we had booked but the AP discount for CL was so good we upgraded for not much more.

I logged out and back in, and cleared my cache, and now see some. Not all that great. but better than no discount I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!