May 2024 at 7 month window

klcason

DVC Member August, 2003
I am wanting to book a 2BR preferable ocean or island view for 5/26-6/1 2024 at the 7 month window. Any idea if that is going to be a problem as far as availability?

Thanks!

Kayla

I am wanting to book a 2BR preferable ocean or island view for 5/26-6/1 2024 at the 7 month window. Any idea if that is going to be a problem as far as availability?

Thanks!

Kayla
That’s what I did for this year with no problems. I did wake up and do it online in the morning though. Good luck!

I'm trying to book a 1BR villa ocean view for March 8-14, 2024 and there are already sold out for those dates :sad:

Cash Bookings.. There are 1BR Villas OV rooms available in Feb and April but not for the days I am booking in March :(
Your dates are available for the 1BR OV villa with DVC points. Maybe you could rent the required DVC points to book your trip. I’m sure it’ll be cheaper than paying cash for the room.

If you are willing to do Ocean View and have enough points, it shouldn't be a problem if you do it right when the window open. You should be able to get something. It's when you only have enough points for standard view, that it becomes a problem with availability at the 7 months mark.

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter