May 24, 2014 Alaskan 9 night Wonder

We are home - crawled into bed at 2:30 a.m. this morning

Sorry - we totally forgot about the 3:00 p.m. meeting at the lounge and we are sorry that we did not get to meet everyone.

Had a great time and wishing we were still on the ship

:)

Well, guys, it looks like we just missed the Joffrey's coffee switchover on the Wonder. We noticed they were off-loading the Nescafe machines on Monday morning.

We had a great time! Thanks for all of the FE gifts (Lost Boys Group)! We really enjoyed each and everyone of them! Alaska is such a beautiful state...every picture we took looked like a postcard! This cruise was definitely a memorable one :)

We are finally home and unpacked. Thank you everyone for making our cruise spectacular!

We are home and back at work. John is unpacked--well, his version of unpacking is that he has taken everything out of his suitcase, but the stuff is still scattered around. I have not even touched my bags--that is what this weekend is for--unpacking and sleeping in with no alarm clock going off. :goodvibes

I am still not totally unpacked or finished the laundry yet. :laundy: I am having too much fun downloading all the pictures I took and writing my trip report! :goodvibes

In case you were interested or never found out, the yellow stuff in the water for a lot of time was Sitka Spruce Pollen. Evidently it was quite windy the week before we got there and it all landed in the water.

Sitka Spruce Pollen - we were all calling it whale poop - rofl

I wanted to send a thank you for the gifts we received - especially the goodie bag with Jake and Neverland Pirates - thank you all - we enjoyed receiving them

Sitka Spruce Pollen - we were all calling it whale poop - rofl

I wanted to send a thank you for the gifts we received - especially the goodie bag with Jake and Neverland Pirates - thank you all - we enjoyed receiving them

:rotfl: We started calling it Spruce Snot.

there was a family on the cruise who had a special needs member whose name was aaron, the mother was a travel agent, does anyone know how to contact this travel agent

My husband and I were on this cruise too. Deck 7. We me a Wonderful family in the cabin next door. They are from Colorado. Mom going to do a Disney run. Dad teaches gun safety. They told us about disboards and the FE. Still need help? Husband in that room gave Jack (my DH) a memory card shared one of his FE gifts with me. A button that you can mark which Disney ships you have sailed on. If you are them or know them please send me a PM
:cheer2:princess::bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter