May 4th... Cult of Personality Live Audience Show?

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
ok, so we know there is going to be a live audience and I am sure we can anticipate some fun give aways. And no doubt Boprah will take a mic into the audience for viewer (listener) questions. And we'll have the Kevin Book of the Month Club... and a Cooking Segment with Julie making a 30 min meal. Among other things... but what questions would you ask if Boprah handed you the mic (Actually Bawb is probably more like Tyra since every guest and every topic ends up being about her)? Would a trivia contest be fun... I'll take obscure references during a Pete rant for $200 or Things Corey has "noted" for the Daily Double and the chance to block.

The hotel has wireless, so I would bet audience members will be connected and able to post live during the festivities. Maybe a scavenger hunt in the hotel? Board games for the kids? Will there be a wine pairing with the cheese tray?

So I am throwing out the question, in general to the Audience... what do you think will be fun to do as part of watching the show?

Hey, I just figured out how I was going to get there now you've given me all this to consider, I'll have to get back to you.....I didn't know I was going to need questions,..... HONEY WE NEED QUESTIONS !!!....................:confused3

Audience participation---empty Dole Whip cups, Bawb for President stickers, anything that makes sound effects (like the monorail magnet from a couple of years ago), toy lightsabers, shovels (in honor of our favorite cistern owner UrsulasShadow), sad little crabcakes, pillows/throws for naps, and I can add to the list.

If Maris is in town---> :clown: :clown::clown: invite some clowns.

Just kidding.

:guilty: We can't go that weekend, but I have my eyes open for some Dings.

pictionary or charades would be fun, oh wait it's like radio. never mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter