Maya Grill has the best chicken soup on the planet!!!

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
Sorry to repeat this if you've read my other post....

Our entire family caught some type of stomach bug. We had not eaten or left our room in days. DS7 was begging for soup, and a kind man at the Maya Grill GAVE us a couple of bowls.

If it tasted this good when I was sick, imagine how good it really is!!!!! :thumbsup2

The soup had a very flavorful broth and was loaded with big tender veggies. I remember the carrots being especially good. There were mushrooms, celery, and white meat chicken chunks. I think I blacked out a little as I was eating it, so I don't really remember if there was anything else in there. :faint:
I can't wait to try it again when I feel better.

DS7 had a lip-smaking good time devouring his.

Yum, Yum, Yum!!!! :woohoo:

What do you mean you blacked out while eating it. Was it that good?

Oh no! Im sorry to hear you and your family were so sick! Did you get to enjoy any of your trip?

bluejasmine said:
Oh no! Im sorry to hear you and your family were so sick! Did you get to enjoy any of your trip?

We were "lucky" to get sick for the second half of the trip, so we had 3 full and 2 half days going park commando! We actually saw all four parks and rode almost everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter