Maybe Doc can answer this

lawgs

DIS Veteran
when you are making a reservation with MS sometimes they can tell you right away if there is availability ....other times they say they have to make a phone call ( btw....this is dealing with DVC reservations and not other collections using points )

just wondering if they are checking to see if "room" have been released to the pool ????

Hmmm, my only experience with a MS CM having to "check" on something for a DVC reservation has been for availability at a DVC resort currently being sold. (I have not had this happen at either OKW or BWV recently, but have at both in the past).

I believe they are checking with a supervisor to see if developer inventory has been released for point reservations and/or to check on cash availability at some times of the year. Sometimes there may be a question about a technical component of a reservation, which they want to clarify before confirming our ressie. My experience has always been that they will ask for help frequently, just to minimize any reservation errors.

Good question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter