Maybe OT: what else would you do in CA?

That's kind of how I look at visiting this part of the state. I was at Oprah's OYou conference in San Francisco last year and there were women there talking about they had come to Fairfield to sight see. Hello? What on earth is here that is that good? I have been on the Jelly Belly tour it isn't that exciting.:laughing:

lol yea what were they talking about? The outlets?

Thanks for all the replies :flower3: . I am writing all this down and will definitely start planning! This is all very exciting.

And about being in the improper forum, Perlster...sorry if it puts you off, but you don't have to reply if the question bugs you...

lol yea what were they talking about? The outlets?

You know nosey person that I am I asked. No they didn't go to Vacaville and the outlets. They visited Jelly Belly and Sepay Olive oil. I hate to sound awful but hmm Sanfrancisco or Fairfield? San Francisco without a doubt.

Thanks for all the replies :flower3: . I am writing all this down and will definitely start planning! This is all very exciting.

And about being in the improper forum, Perlster...sorry if it puts you off, but you don't have to reply if the question bugs you...

Your welcome. Enjoy your trip. California has so many beautiful places. Enjoy them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter