MCO Airport Question

jott3

Mouseketeer
I know that a DCL Rep is supposed to meet you in the airport to take you to the bus area, but when I went in 2002 no one met us and we didn't see anyone. It took us quite awhile to find the right area. Can someone please give me directions (from the main tram area) just in case this happens again? Thanks in advance!

I picked up my daughter at MCO last week and noticed a whole bunch of disney cruise reps waiting for arriving passengers, so I think you will be ok. They all were located just outside of security right after you get off the tram in the main terminal. Look for them there, at the first spot that you see other people meeting arriving flights. They all were wearing blue blazers, had navy blue and white striped shirts, and each had a clipboard with the DCL logo and the words Disney Cruise Line on it. The day I was waiting, it was almost 5pm on Thursday, and they were still waiting for late arriving passengers. (The ship left an hour late waiting for late flights)
If for some reason you should miss the reps, I'm not exactly sure where the busses pick up cruisers. But you can't go wrong if you follow the signs to baggage pick up, which is down one floor from the main terminal. Right outside the doors on that level are where individuals can be picked up by private cars. I'm pretty sure the bus pick up is one more floor down. Once you get your bags, go down the escalator or elevator one more level. Also, I would look for the information desk, if in doubt.

Originally posted by izzinmac
Also, I would look for the information desk, if in doubt.

Thanks, izzinmac, but it was the info desk that sent us in the wrong direction to begin with! DH ended up calling DCL for directions!

I can't remember because our flight was delayed and we had to do Mears(we were doing WDW first) but I think you go to the 2nd floor for the people, or 3rd for your luggage if no people. It said in our cruise documents.

When we cruised 8/16/03, we went to Florida the day before, but it seemed to me that all those coming that morning were joining us in the Hyatt lobby.

There are check in desks and the a waiting area.

Now this was before 11am, so I am not sure if this check in area disassembles early and moves elsewhere.

I was watching from our balcony and their were many disney greeters in the airport lobby by 8am.

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter