MCO to SSR - closest Target or Walmart on way there?

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
We tried new Publix behind Premium Outlet mall in March & really liked it, but we were wondering about the closest Target or Walmart (Super or otherwise) from airport (MCO) on way to Saratoga?

Directions would be greatly appreciated, Tiger

If you take the south exit from MCO, head towards the Oceola Pkwy, take exit 11, turn right after the toll booth, left onto town center blvd, then just down the road is a Super Target.

Thanks for your suggestions. My DH and I decided that we are going to check in first to SSR, and then go to Super Walmart in Kissimme as it's only about 6 mins. from SSR. We have to buy milk for baby, so we don't want to take a chance if there is a delay at check-in which we had in March at Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks again. Here's hoping that the weather cooperates for our trip and everyone else who has one planned for next week.

Tiger

I've heard that they do have storage for groceries if your room is not yet available.

Thanks - we didn't realize Target was so close either! We put Saratoga's address into MapQuest, but it didn't recognize it, so we had a hard time seeing just how close Target is to SSR. Either Walmart or Target will be great for diapers, water & milk.

Thanks again, Tiger

I think they may be building a Super Walmart halfway between SSR and the Super Target. We saw a sign on the side of the road this past May while driving to the Super Target.

Jim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter