MDE UPDATED: now tracking Dining Plan Credits.

The app has gathered all the info from my laptop so I don't have to link anything again like the hotel reservation, ADR, or note tabs BUT it will not start a countdown of remaining dining points until I check in or have paid in full for my acct I guess.Got some literature via snail mail today listing how many deluxe dining plan points I had to start with (99 pts) but 'd already figured that out myself, LOL.
Ah well back to my Excel spreadsheet for the time being.

Is it showing your dining credits at all? If so, is it one big number, or if you have kids, are the kids separate?

Is it showing your dining credits at all? If so, is it one big number, or if you have kids, are the kids separate?

All it says currently under "My Dining Plan" is:

Check back here once you arrive at your Resort hotel to see your available dining plan meals, snacks or mugs.

Under My Reservation" tab it says MYW Pkg + Deluxe Dining

No listing of amt of dining points or subtraction of points for existing ADRs yet.

No idea if children will ultimately be listed since DGD is an adult according to dining plan rules.

What dining plan are you on? I thought everyone gets 2 snacks per day now, but when looking at your totals from the app, you got 5 snack credits and 5 table service credits, and 5 quick service credits...

Good catch! That should read 10 snack credits issued.

@LucyBC80 were you able to get all 10 snacks??!!

Sorry, but I can't help you, those are not screen grabs from my reservation, but from the tutorial the app gives you right after you update it.

My app is updated but it's still not showing my dining credits, dining plan or anything. We booked through DVC.... I wonder if that affects it. Everything else is showing though.

It's very hard to find the spot to click. I was frustrated clicking around for a few days. Not intuitive IMO. Someone on my FB posted screenshots and finally I was able to find it. It was very helpful and breaks up the credits. We had standard DDP and it broke it up by:
- adult TS credits
- child TS credits
-all QS credits (pooled)
- snack credits

I like that it showed what I started out with and how many remaining.

Room charges were also very helpful. Good as I caught charges added after I checked out that I was able to call and get reversed.

Is there anyone who has the Deluxe Dining Plan out there? I'm curious to find out if it still pools and adult and child credits for all meals.

Is there anyone who has the Deluxe Dining Plan out there? I'm curious to find out if it still pools and adult and child credits for all meals.
I do, but it doesn't show up on my app, though it's the latest version. I know that the credits are pooled based on the receipts I'm seeing after each meal as there is no distinction.

I didn't think they would stop the pooling just because we could all track credits on the app now. My thinking is that as of January, that might be the time they institute that due to the new parameters of the dining plans.

Last edited:
I do, but it doesn't show up on my app, though it's the latest version. I know that the credits are pooled based on the receipts I'm seeing after each meal as there is no distinction.

I didn't think they would stop the pooling just because we could all track credits on the app now. My thinkinis that as of January, that might be the time they institute that due to the new parameters of the dining plans.

Click on see all plans. Then click on your resort name. You should then see the tabs for dining plan and room charges.

Click on see all plans. Then click on your resort name. You should then see the tabs for dining plan and room charges.

I know this- thanks though :)! I see room charges just fine, but there is no tab for dining plan. I am also using DVC, and it seems it doesn't show up for us DVC-ers for some reason. I appreciate the advice in any case!

I know this- thanks though :)! I see room charges just fine, but there is no tab for dining plan. I am also using DVC, and it seems it doesn't show up for us DVC-ers for some reason. I appreciate the advice in any case!

Poop...that sucks.

I can confirm this. We are on the delux and are DVC'ers and I don't have the dining plan tab in MDE

I am so happy this post is up. We are here now at dw and I have been trying since Friday to figure it out. I wish it was more straight forward. Thank you elaine amj for the clarification. Big help! That really stinks for DVCers though. I would call and report it so they can correct it if thsy havent already. Disney should really have a tutorial when you reinstall step by step where to find this.

Thanks for the reports that it doesn't work for DVC. I thought I was nuts since I couldn't find it! Hopefully they change that in the future. We only had it 2 nights so I didn't lose track of anything but would have been nice and definitely would be ice for longer trips if we use again.

Does anyone know if this works on Androids and with the quick service plan? I even uninstalled my DME and reinstalled it because I wasn't sure if I had the latest version. That took 24 minutes at Pop. I've watched a couple tutorials online and I definitely do not have anything with Dining Plan where the tutorials show there should be a button . Thanks for any help

Does anyone know if this works on Androids and with the quick service plan? I even uninstalled my DME and reinstalled it because I wasn't sure if I had the latest version. That took 24 minutes at Pop. I've watched a couple tutorials online and I definitely do not have anything with Dining Plan where the tutorials show there should be a button . Thanks for any help

I have and android and we use the qsdp. It worked fine for us in October and December. It should be available by clicking your reservation on the main mde page unless its changed which is possible.

Hmm, yep, I have an Android and we had QSDP in November and it worked. I remember it was harder to find on the app than I thought it would be, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter