Me and DS18... Graduation Celebration in T-minus 4 DAYS!

TinkerbellinLouisian

I think I'm going on my 21st visit in 47 years...
Hello !

Well - never done a "Pre-Trip" report... but I'm SO ready to get out of town...

Here are our plans:

Sunday: Depart Baton Rouge around 8am... Arrive BCV around 9pm. The VILLAS is the first of many surprises for DS18... We've stayed at BC the last 3 times... BUT NOT BCV....
a BUMMER is that the LARGE slide will be CLOSED for our visit... of course WDW didn't spring that on us till a month ago AFTER the resort was paid for... BUT I am Pollyana Positive..so I just said "Well that just opens us up to being able to experience BW Pool".... we shall see.....

Meanwhile my MIL calls DH today and tells him that her Graduation Invitation did NOT include DS's CARD OR PICTURE... SO the Invites were obviously MESSED UP when sent... Oh Dear ...MUST figure that one out....

MONDAY (next): MK day... MUST DO MK FIRST! Would LOVE to check out a NEW dining option for lunch... I LOVE Cosmic Rays for a CS ADR BUT we did not buy dining plan...just the 2 of us... so I have a chance to check for some TS dining options (if available).... would like to try LTT. Have ADR's at Cali Grill (DS LOVES SUSHI - THAT's why I made this ADR first...) for 5:40p. That gets us back to MK in time to see WIshes. Want to see Tink fly... near Tomorrowland.

Tuesday: AK DAY.... Breakfast snacks in room at BCV. Head to AK... Y&Y ADR for 11:30am... I'm thinking appetizers... LOVE the menu....As far as attractions... Kilamanjaro Safari FIRST...then head to EE...then DInosaurs..... WE have 5pm HDDR ressies... then I am hosting a DISMEET at SAB pool at BCV to begin around 8pm ..... I am SO excited....

Hoping to get DH to make me a GIANT LIME GREEN MICKEY HEAD poster....

More tomorrow....

HUGS,
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter