Meadow Pool at Fort Wilderness questions

Keacc

DIS Veteran
Are there locker rooms at the Meadow Pool? Is there parking or do we have to hop a bus?

Are there locker rooms at the Meadow Pool? Is there parking or do we have to hop a bus?
If you are staying at Fort Wilderness you may park at your campsite or cabin, but may not drive around the campground. There are buses that go within the campground, or you can bring bikes or rent golf carts. If you are not staying there, you park at the entrance parking lot and then take the internal bus. I don't remember if there are lockers at the pool, we always went back to our cabin after swimming.
Denise

no car parking at the pools you can park a golf cart, if I remember correctly the yellow bus goes the closest but you can get there with a little longer walk from other routes. we always changed at our site

Yes, there is a proper locker room/changing room with toilets, showers and benches. I don't remember actual lockers though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter