Meal voucher for moonlight magic

Has anyone heard what characters or other activities will be at moonlight magic on Monday?

I don't think I'm going to give up my BOG ressie for the voucher dinner. Also, if I decide to go over to EPCOT for it, since MK EMH is now til 1:00 AM that night in August, the only thing I would want would probably be a dessert (not a Mickey Bar) and a drink. It looks like only the drink is possible.

Also, for those dining after 9:00 PM, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Sunshine Seasons spots don't remain open after 9:00 PM.

We went last night. The meal vouchers had to be rung up individually. So if you had a group of 5, that would be 5 separate transactions. Slowed service down a lot. Hope they perfect this system before the next event. Despite that, we loved having more choices for everyone and it was much fresher than the mass prepared hot dogs or nuggets from past events.

Ice cream bars were still available in two locations in Future World. The only place we could find to get drinks once the park closed was the merchandise locations on the bridge to World Showcase. (Near the DVC booth). No other retail location or cart was open.

We went last night. The meal vouchers had to be rung up individually. So if you had a group of 5, that would be 5 separate transactions. Slowed service down a lot. Hope they perfect this system before the next event. Despite that, we loved having more choices for everyone and it was much fresher than the mass prepared hot dogs or nuggets from past events.

Ice cream bars were still available in two locations in Future World. The only place we could find to get drinks once the park closed was the merchandise locations on the bridge to World Showcase. (Near the DVC booth). No other retail location or cart was open.

Thanks for the update! Did you have to have everyone in your group present to pick up the wristbands/vouchers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter