Meet me at the Snuggly Duckling! A June 2018 TR. UPDATED 3/8

Hmmm, I'd say I do enjoy some of the "sameness" about the various parks. It provides a cohesiveness in brand, but also love that there's enough difference too. For example, NOS at DLR, as well as Carsland, but ToyStory at WDW, etc.. not to mention AK and EPCOT as big draws for me in Florida.

Breakfast looked really yummy. I've been to dinner there and was rather disappointed, but this looked altogether different and better! The Flynn interaction looked hilarious! "Homewrecker!" LOL!

I think the photos look fine- you're way too hard on yourself. ;)

Listening to both soundtracks now. You've got me very curious. I do know they play the LOTR soundtrack (parts of it) in the Norway Pavilion.

Hmmm, I'd say I do enjoy some of the "sameness" about the various parks. It provides a cohesiveness in brand, but also love that there's enough difference too. For example, NOS at DLR, as well as Carsland, but ToyStory at WDW, etc.. not to mention AK and EPCOT as big draws for me in Florida.

I guess the way I will look at it when I go to Tokyo is that the more rides that are the same as WDW the more people that will get drawn to them and therefore lower waits for the new rides for me. Crowd dispersal. :thumbsup2

Listening to both soundtracks now. You've got me very curious. I do know they play the LOTR soundtrack (parts of it) in the Norway Pavilion.

I hadnt noticed that but all I could hear was "Let it go! Let it go!"

You and your mom look like you are having so much fun! Can’t wait to hear more about your trip.

June 12 continued - Hollywood Studios

Mom and I rolled ourselves out of Trattoria Al Forno and made our way to the Boardwalk bus stop. Our bus luck was with us again and there was one just pulling in as we walked up. The bus stopped at the Swan and Dolphin and then we were at Hollywood Studios.

I was feeling a bit nervous with our timing as lunch had taken longer than expected and we had a Fastpass to get to. This was also our first time using our Canadian Resident tickets so I crossed my fingers that they were activated properly the day before and that we wouldn't have any issues at the tapstyle.

Well, my anxiety was for nothing as we got into the park with no problem and we had a few minutes to get to our fastpass.

We stopped for a couple photopass photos. One of the photographers had us do a magic shot. She told me to put my arm up in the air and act like I was going to float away and told Mom to hold onto me. Mom did not get it. She was so confused and couldn't figure out what the photographer wanted her to do/what the shot was. So here is what we got. I died laughing.

EDIT: Mom pointed out that the balloon photo was actually taken when we returned to the park later in the day as she was in a different dress. Whoops.

It was a scorcher of a day!! Disney was really making an effort to remind people to stay hydrated on these hot days. I think almost every cast member we encountered that morning and afternoon reminded us to stay hydrated. Our bus driver that morning from AKL to the parks talked about it. The cast members at security and the tapstyle, the photopass photographers. Don't worry, I think Mom and I guzzled more water on this trip than we normally would in a month at home. Maybe a little exaggeration but we drank a lot of water during our ten days in WDW!

With a minute to spare we tapped into our fastpass - Frozen Sing-Along Celebration!

I had seen this show with Alek and Erich on our last trip and we thought that it was hilarious. I also love to sing even though my voice is horrible so this gives me a great opportunity. :laughing: The show was new for mom so I hoped it would live up to my memories.

I wasn't a huge fan of our seats, would have preferred to be a row or two back and more centered but they were good enough. I find in the big theatre rooms like that it can be hard to maneuver to the area you really want beacuse of how many people are getting funneled through the entrance doors and so quickly and everybody has the same idea as you as to where to sit.

The show was hilarious as I remembered. The two Arendell historians are what make this show. If it was just a sing-a-long I would skip it but the comedy routine along with the songs and the snow make it worth my time.

I love how she is checking out Kristoff in this photo.

After belting out "Let It Go!" with all my heart the show was over and it was time to shuffle out of the theatre.

We had half an hour until our next fastpass so we wandered over to Star Wars Launch Bay as the app said it was a 15 minute wait to meet Chewie.

Well, when we got there it was posted as a 30 minute wait so we decided to pass. We didn't really have time to do much so we just mozied on down to Sunset Boulevard.

We got lucky and arrived just after a Citizens of Hollywood Streetmosphere show had begun. I love these guys. They are hilarious and one of my favourite parts of the park. They also make me miss the World Showcase Players from Epcot.

They were doing a skit where the cop was competing with a little kid from the crowd in a trivia challenge. I died laughing.

The cop at one point pulled out this giant turkey leg and swung it around like a weapon and I wished I had a photo but I was too busy laughing.

After the show we grabbed a photopass picture and then some water!!

I filled our water bottle up at a water fountain and Mom went to one of the counter service stands and got us each a cup of ice water which we promptly drained so she went and got us more.

It still wasnt't time for our fastpass so we wandered into some of the shops and I ended up making a purchase!! The park bag we have used for years was driving me nuts that day and so when I saw this cute bag in the store I decided to get it so I could ditch our old now annoying bag.

It was then time for our next fastpass. We were going to Beauty and the Beast. This along with the Frozen Sing-Along are not things I would normally fastpass as I don't think they really need them but options were limited at Hollywood Studios so there ya go!

After tapping in we still had to wait for several minutes in that blistering heat in direct sunlight and people were getting grumpy. They especially got grumpy when they saw that they were letting the stand-by people in before the fastpass. No need to fear though, we did get let in and it doesn't matter which side gets let in first as the theatre is divided in two. One side for standby and one side for fastpass.

We enjoyed the show as always and here are some not so spectacular pictures.

I love watching the villagers more than Belle I think!

Gaston, that is no way to win over a lady!

Where we were sitting it was hard to see sometimes or get pictures as there was a couple in front of us that often got in the way either by raising their phones up high or sticking their camera out past their side and into the staircase. I have ten million pictures of this show from all our visits though so I wasn't going to sweat it. The family behind us though, that was another matter...

So this couple in front of us was taking pictures, no problem, I take pictures too, but the lady was putting her phone up above her head and obstructing the view of the family behind us. I can see how it would have been really annoying to constantly have a phone raised up into your view of the show. The dad in the family was grumbling the whole time. I thought I would be kind and tapped the lady in front of us on the shoulder to kindly ask her to lower the phone a bit but she either didn't notice or deliberately ignored me. I made eye contact with the dad behind me and he smiled in thanks and shurgged as he knew there was nothing to be done. Somehow Mom was oblivious to the unhappy family behind us and had no idea why I was tapping the shoulder of the lady in front of us. After she told me I shouldn't get myself involved in that type of situation. I was just trying to help! Anyways, my philosophy on taking photos during shows/fireworks etc, I keep my camera in front of me so as not to obstruct the views of others or distract them with my screen. If I can't get decent photos at a particuar show because of that then oh well, I don't want to ruin somebody elses experience just for photos. I would never dream of sticking my phone or camera up above the height of my head to get photos during a show, so rude.

Depsite that slight annoyance we enjoyed the show but once it was over we were done. It was so hot and we just wanted to go back to the hotel and hit the pool. I had planned for a pool break anyways and our next fastpass wasn't until the evening so we didn't really have much to do in the park anyways.

Last edited:
We stopped for a couple photopass photos. One of the photographers had us do a magic shot. She told me to put my arm up in the air and act like I was going to float away and told Mom to hold onto me. Mom did not get it. She was so confused and couldn't figure out what the photographer wanted her to do/what the shot was. So here is what we got. I died laughing.

She's trying to stop you from floating away obviously :rotfl:

This along with the Frozen Sing-Along are not things I would normally fastpass as I don't think they really need them but options were limited at Hollywood Studios so there ya go!

I don't blame you, I never have 3 things I want to FP there. I considered FPing the Little Mermaid show before :rotfl:

I would never dream of sticking my phone or camera up above the height of my head to get photos during a show, so rude.

It is rude! I keep mine on my little tripod most of the time, and I always keep it level with my face or lower. You can get everything from there. I don't see any reason I'd need to put it above my head so I don't really get why other people do it.

The cop at one point pulled out this giant turkey leg and swung it around like a weapon and I wished I had a photo but I was too busy laughing.
was it a prop turkey leg, or a real one? :laughing:

so when I saw this cute bag in the store I decided to get it so I could ditch our old now annoying bag.
so pretty!

After she told me I shouldn't get myself involved in that type of situation. I was just trying to help! Anyways, my philosophy on taking photos during shows/fireworks etc, I keep my camera in front of me so as not to obstruct the views of others or distract them with my screen. If I can't get decent photos at a particuar show because of that then oh well, I don't want to ruin somebody elses experience just for photos. I would never dream of sticking my phone or camera up above the height of my head to get photos during a show, so rude.
Agreed completely. I am 0 for 2 in agreement w your mom on getting involved, i.e. the cigarettes thrown on the savanna and then this lady at the show. I'm glad you tried to say something!

I don't blame you, I never have 3 things I want to FP there. I considered FPing the Little Mermaid show before :rotfl:
:laughing: I am sure it will be different soon enough and when my brothers tag along it is easier as Alek will ride TOT and RNR with me. Epcot has the same FP problem. So hard to make FP plans.

and I always keep it level with my face or lower. You can get everything from there. I don't see any reason I'd need to put it above my head so I don't really get why other people do it.

Exactly! Glad you agree with me, I was afraid I was coming off a bit preachy. :laughing:

was it a prop turkey leg, or a real one? :laughing:

Sadly a prop, would have been even more hilarious if it was real.

Agreed completely. I am 0 for 2 in agreement w your mom on getting involved, i.e. the cigarettes thrown on the savanna and then this lady at the show. I'm glad you tried to say something!

Yes, mom and I have VERY different personalities. I can be opinionated and assertive and speak up when there is an issue/something wrong which I think my nursing career has brought out more. Mom is much more passive.

Well, my anxiety was for nothing as we got into the park with no problem and we had a few minutes to get to our fastpass.

A great feeling to get that green Mickey!

I think almost every cast member we encountered that morning and afternoon reminded us to stay hydrated.

That's nice of them! I've never seen them do that

43307579541_e9178c51dd_z.jpg

This looks so fun! I really should take the time to see this

Where we were sitting it was hard to see sometimes or get pictures as there was a couple in front of us that often got in the way either by raising their phones up high or sticking their camera out past their side and into the staircase. I have ten million pictures of this show from all our visits though so I wasn't going to sweat it. The family behind us though, that was another matter...

So this couple in front of us was taking pictures, no problem, I take pictures too, but the lady was putting her phone up above her head and obstructing the view of the family behind us. I can see how it would have been really annoying to constantly have a phone raised up into your view of the show. The dad in the family was grumbling the whole time. I thought I would be kind and tapped the lady in front of us on the shoulder to kindly ask her to lower the phone a bit but she either didn't notice or deliberately ignored me. I made eye contact with the dad behind me and he smiled in thanks and shurgged as he knew there was nothing to be done. Somehow Mom was oblivious to the unhappy family behind us and had no idea why I was tapping the shoulder of the lady in front of us. After she told me I shouldn't get myself involved in that type of situation. I was just trying to help! Anyways, my philosophy on taking photos during shows/fireworks etc, I keep my camera in front of me so as not to obstruct the views of others or distract them with my screen. If I can't get decent photos at a particuar show because of that then oh well, I don't want to ruin somebody elses experience just for photos. I would never dream of sticking my phone or camera up above the height of my head to get photos during a show, so rude.

Yes! Thank-you for sharing how you think and feel on this topic. Seriously, this is so much quality and love. It's just good form.

Since you are from California you will be very familiar with wildfires. My dad lives in a similar area up in British Columbia where it gets very dry in the summer and every year there are fires and many of them are started by people thoughtlessly (selfishly) tossing their cigarette butts out their car window. There is a huge fine if you are caught doing so. People lose their homes, wildlife is forced from their homes as well, it creates terrible air quality which aggravates people with health conditions such as asthma. Now, I'm not trying to blame all fires on smokers or say that all smokers cause fires but there are those out there like the jerk from my report that feel that they can just disregard others in order to indulge in their addiction and that just is not right.
Yeah, we definitely have the wildfire risk. A couple years ago there was one in the hills above our house. Our home was right at the corner of the voluntary evacuation area, so we ended up spending an evening gathering all of the things that were super important - medical records, photos, family heirlooms - in case it switched into a mandatory evacuation. In reality, our house wasn't at much of a risk (it would have had to burn thru many many blocks of homes to get to us), but problem is in a mandatory evacuation, you aren't allowed past the barricade once you leave! It lasted for a couple days until they got it under control, but it was crazy coming out the front door and getting into my car, while I could see a fire burning above the house!

As the bus was driving towards Hollywood Studios music from the Harry Potter music started playing. I was baffled as to why Harry Potter music would be played on a Disney bus. I asked Mom if Disney was trying to drive people to Universal by reminding them of Harry Potter. At that point the mom from the family sitting across from us stated that she thought Harry Potter was at Hollywood Studios and that is why she was so pumped for the park. I was sorry to break it to her that she would have to travel about 30 minutes up the I-4 to Universal Studios if she wanted to see Harry Potter attractions. So any ideas why Harry Potter music was being played on a Disney bus?
I know! The first bus I took to DHS I was also very confused about the HP music. I guess they figure it's just film music, but yeah, a bit strange to play it at Disney. And that mom - wow, I hope she was kidding! That would be horribly upsetting!

While in line we talked to a family that was visiting from LA and compared the two parks. I stated that I didn't like it when they duplicated rides/lands at the different parks because it makes the parks less unique and reduces the allure of travelling to each one. I get that some of the classic rides will be the same or similar but I don't like it when they put the same new attractions at multiple parks. At least as of now there is enough unique stuff still at all the parks that I still want to visit them all but I hope that as years go on that they don't all become cookie cutter with the same attractions. The LA family said even if there are the same attractions they will still visit WDW as it is bigger and a resort vacation vs Disneyland which is a one day visit for them. What do you think? Is it okay for Disney to put the same attratcions at all the parks or do you want things to remain unique?
For the attractions, it sort of is a mixed bag for me. When I visit WDW, it means I don't need to spend time riding those rides (like Soarin, Toy Story Midway Mania, etc) and can focus on the unique ones. But it also means they spent money and effort on duplicating rides, rather than building whole new ones and new experiences. Even at Disneyland Paris there were several rides which were identical to the Disneyland CA version. But I have started more appreciation of the atmosphere in the parks, both at DLR and WDW. And WDW is definitely a destination for me, a place where I can escape for a longer trip. Disneyland is a great temporary escape for me - like if I'm having a bad day at work or something I know I can go to Disney on the weekend and at least forget about things for a couple hours. But I never really got into the Disney Bubble there.

I went to look at the merchandise they were selling in the lobby and the cast member put this Pascal on my shoulder. It's legs wrap around the strap of your bag.

Very cute!

For those of you that don't know Trattoria Al Forno has a character breakfast "Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast". The chacracters at this breakfast are Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Ariel and Prince Eric!!! What a great group of characters. I have to say that I was most excited for this meal out of all our reservations for the trip.
I'm trying to decide between this meal and the Cape May Beach Buffet at Beach Club for the morning I leave on a cruise. I will be staying at Beach Club... I guess I still have 7 months to be absolutely sure!

Flynn was hilarious and dropped out of the parade and came and leaned against the wall by our table talking about how he needed a break and these royal duties were too much work.
That is awesome! so in character!

When Flynn made his way to our table he sat right down and said "he had been meaning to come visit us for awhile".

I knew Mom was most looking forward to seeing Flynn as before the characters even started visiting she asked me what she could say to him. I told her to ask him if he had been to the Snuggly Duckling lately and reminded her that it was the bar where all the thugs hung out in Tangled. Well, that is just what she did and they had a conversation about how Rapunzel keeps him so busy with all his "Royal Duties" that he never had time anymore to visit the Snuggly Duckling. He said that when he did try and sneak out Maximus was always watching and would stop him. We then talked about how Maximus needed to find himself a girlfriend so he would be distracted/cut Flynn a break and Flynn could sneak out. We decided that Pascal might know a good girl for Maximus as he is always flitting about all over the place.
OMG - I love it! Such a great character meet!

I seriuosly debated not sharing the photos of me from this breakfast as I look terrible in all of them but I decided to suck it up.
Oh, I don't think they're that bad. I think what is more important is how you look like you are enjoying yourself. But I totally get being self-conscious - especially when I'm next to these gorgeous princesses!

Argh, it's so annoying with people that inconsiderate! On rides I use the rule of keeping my elbows to my body, so I can still move around and aim the camera, but it doesn't go into other people's line of sight. And during shows/fireworks, I just put my camera no higher than my head. If I want to take photos so badly, it can obstruct my own view, not someone else's! Oh, but in Paris, these was this one guy who put his phone on a Selfie Stick, and held it up high when he was sitting in Row 5 of the theatre, so everyone behind him was obstructed! He even had the light on at first! OMG, it was bad!

Yes! Thank-you for sharing how you think and feel on this topic. Seriously, this is so much quality and love. It's just good form.

:goodvibes

it was crazy coming out the front door and getting into my car, while I could see a fire burning above the house!

That's wild! I've never seen wildfires that close to my dad's and I hope I never have to but somedays we are forced to stay inside as the air quality gets so bad. One time it was so smokey that there was no visibility and you could only see a few feet in front of you.

And that mom - wow, I hope she was kidding!

Unfortunately I don't think she was because we ended up having a decently long conversation about Universal and how to get there and is it worth it etc.

Disneyland is a great temporary escape for me - like if I'm having a bad day at work or something I know I can go to Disney on the weekend and at least forget about things for a couple hours. But I never really got into the Disney Bubble there.

Interesting! I guess it would be harder to get in that bubble when it is so much smaller.

I'm trying to decide between this meal and the Cape May Beach Buffet at Beach Club for the morning I leave on a cruise. I will be staying at Beach Club... I guess I still have 7 months to be absolutely sure!

I would go with Trattoria! Cape May seems like any other character buffet whereas Trattoria is more unique. But if you are wanting to go with the cruise/seaside theme Cape May fits very well.

Oh, but in Paris, these was this one guy who put his phone on a Selfie Stick, and held it up high when he was sitting in Row 5 of the theatre, so everyone behind him was obstructed! He even had the light on at first! OMG, it was bad!

Selfie sticks are the worst!

I’ve never seen the citizens of Hollywood, I may watch out for them they sound funny.

Beauty and the beast is one of my favourite shows but they’ve changed the beasts look and I’m not sure about it :/

We grabbed a bus from AKL around 8:30. There was only one other family on the bus with us that morning. As the bus was driving towards Hollywood Studios music from the Harry Potter music started playing. I was baffled as to why Harry Potter music would be played on a Disney bus. I asked Mom if Disney was trying to drive people to Universal by reminding them of Harry Potter. At that point the mom from the family sitting across from us stated that she thought Harry Potter was at Hollywood Studios and that is why she was so pumped for the park. I was sorry to break it to her that she would have to travel about 30 minutes up the I-4 to Universal Studios if she wanted to see Harry Potter attractions. So any ideas why Harry Potter music was being played on a Disney bus?

Haha that's so funny...I have no idea why. Must be some sort of advertising mistake. But feel bad for the family who thought they were going on a Harry Potter vacation...it is pretty darn funny though. Haha.

When we arrived at Hollywood Studios we had no intention of going into the park yet but we did see a photopass photographer out front so we got in line for our first photopass of the trip. While in line we talked to a family that was visiting from LA and compared the two parks. I stated that I didn't like it when they duplicated rides/lands at the different parks because it makes the parks less unique and reduces the allure of travelling to each one. I get that some of the classic rides will be the same or similar but I don't like it when they put the same new attractions at multiple parks. At least as of now there is enough unique stuff still at all the parks that I still want to visit them all but I hope that as years go on that they don't all become cookie cutter with the same attractions. The LA family said even if there are the same attractions they will still visit WDW as it is bigger and a resort vacation vs Disneyland which is a one day visit for them. What do you think? Is it okay for Disney to put the same attratcions at all the parks or do you want things to remain unique?

I've only really had experience with DLR vs WDW and the attractions they do have the same have a little twist or are slightly different so I appreciate that. I still like most of the DLR rides more than WDW though, but I love the immersive feeling of WDW. I think that is the consensus when you talk to people that have been to both parks. I think having rides that are different will definitely make it appealing to visit other parks, but I think also having the core rides the same definitely give it a feeling that it is a Disney park. It is nice that they are opening a Tron coaster though, as I probably would not have lugged myself to Shanghai for it.

A few minutes later and we were getting off at the Swan. We have never been to these hotels before so it was interesting to compare them to the official Disney hotels. When we walked into the lobby of the Swan I was underwhelmed. It seemed so small and did not have the theming/magic of the Disney resorts. I have seen pictures of the rooms and they look nice but I didn't think much of the public areas.

The Swan has the smaller, unimpressive lobby. The Dolphin has the big lobby with the Atrium and most of the restaurants. For some reason the Swan was always touted as the nicer of the two and in a category above the Dolphin, but now they are moving the Swan to the same category as the Dolphin. The only difference in the rooms is that the Swan has an extra sink in their standard rooms. The decor is pretty much identical.

At 1000 we went over to Trattoria Al Forno to see if they would let us check-in as they usually let you check-in within 15 minutes of your reservation. Sure enonugh they let us even though we were early. I went to look at the merchandise they were selling in the lobby and the cast member put this Pascal on my shoulder. It's legs wrap around the strap of your bag.

That's so cute! I can see that being the key piece if you had a Rapunzel costume!

It was all so fresh and delicious! Our server said the fruit came from The Land pavilion in Epcot.

Oh that makes it even better! I love being served food from The Land!

ing Triton's Shipwreck al Forno - Calzone with Scrambled Eggs, Bell Peppers, Soppressata, Bacon, Sausage, Blend of Cheeses, and Sunday Gravy

That looks great but I don't love bell pepper. Was there a lot of it in the dish?
Eating here in Sept and can't wait!

Mom had the Royale Breakfast - Oak-Grilled Steak, Cheesy-Egg Torte and fonduta, Crispy Onions and Roasted Potatoes

I got this last time and liked it except for that egg souffle thing. But they allow you to order just regular eggs your way with it so that's what I'll do if I get it again.

The charcter interactions were good here too. I was unhappy with all my photos though. Mom and I actually got in an argument about them after I reviewed them all. I was standing for the photos but mom took them sitting down so they were taken from an unflattering angle to begin with (everybody knows for the most flattering photos you don't shoot from down below but straight across or from slightly higher ;)), she also just quickly took one photo without checking to see if it was okay or waiting for me to look normal. So I look dazed or drunk in half the photos and my bra strap is showing and the double chin is amplified. Sigh. I don't want you to think I place all the blame on Mom's photo taking skills. I am also just awkward in photos and there is nothing that she can do about that or my general appearance.

Aww you look so cute in your pictures! But I know what you mean. My crazy picture-obsessed sister makes me take a "test shot" of her in every character meal so that she can check her outfit and makeup as well as the lighting. If the lighting is bad, she moves to a new spot until she finds the best light for the pictures. :sad2: Then when the characters come over we steer them in that overall direction so that she can get the best pictures. There is an art to this apparently. :rotfl:

Haha cute pic even though your mom didn't get the idea.

Nice bag!

Ugh so annoying. One or two pictures, ok but not the entire time. This is on par with the people in front of you in fireworks who raise up their hand as the fireworks start to RECORD the entire thing. Or people that have balloons that magically float up during the fireworks. LOL.
I realize from going to Disney that there are a lot of people who think they are entitled over everyone else! It really is a study on human behavior at times.

I’ve never seen the citizens of Hollywood, I may watch out for them they sound funny.

Beauty and the beast is one of my favourite shows but they’ve changed the beasts look and I’m not sure about it :/

Definitely keep an eye our for the Citizens! They are so funny and definitely worth watching.

but I think also having the core rides the same definitely give it a feeling that it is a Disney park.

I think I can agree on some of the core rides being at all the parks in order to have that "Disney feel" but I hope that they don't keep up the trend of putting successful new attractions in all the parks.

It is nice that they are opening a Tron coaster though, as I probably would not have lugged myself to Shanghai for it.

I will admit that this is one I am looking forward to.

That's so cute! I can see that being the key piece if you had a Rapunzel costume!

Th CM says many girls show up to the meal with a little Pascal for a photo op. I did consider buying my own to bring on the trip when I was at the Disney Store.

That looks great but I don't love bell pepper. Was there a lot of it in the dish?
Eating here in Sept and can't wait!

I did not notice an overwhelming amount of bell pepper. I found the flavours all really blended together and complimented each other.

My crazy picture-obsessed sister makes me take a "test shot" of her in every character meal so that she can check her outfit and makeup as well as the lighting. If the lighting is bad, she moves to a new spot until she finds the best light for the pictures. :sad2:

:laughing: Maybe I need to try this!

I realize from going to Disney that there are a lot of people who think they are entitled over everyone else! It really is a study on human behavior at times.

Yes, for sure. There was another moment in the trip that really showcases that but we are a few Disney days away from that story.

So I recently got these beauties in the mail

They are the Sakura (cherry blossom) ears from Tokyo Disney!!

I saw them on the vlog, The WDW Couple where Taylor was gifted with a pair and I knew I had to have them!

I found them for a good price on eBay, only a few more dollars than a pair of ears at WDW, and they arrived this week. I was so excited!!!

Please excuse my appearance but these were taken after I got home from a 12 hour shift!

They even arrived in an adorable Tokyo Disney 35th "Happiest Celebration" parks bag!

I just wish I had purchased them before our WDW vacation so I could have worn them there.

The arrival of these ears in the mail was a sign to me that I should start a PTR for my next trip to....... Tokyo Disney!!! Well, to Japan with a few days at Tokyo Disney but I am still really excited!!!!

If you want to follow along with my trip planning just click on this link to find my new PTR

Planning a Journey to the Land of the Rising Sun including a visit to Tokyo Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter