Meeting Moana

Bumping here.

Looking at the app, she's only scheduled in five-minute increments. For example, today it's 12:30-12:35 and 2:40-2:45.

She's not ACTUALLY only there for 10 total minutes today, right?

Bumping here.

Looking at the app, she's only scheduled in five-minute increments. For example, today it's 12:30-12:35 and 2:40-2:45.

She's not ACTUALLY only there for 10 total minutes today, right?

In my experience, that’s usually when they arrive. Some characters (jack and Sally) have the entire window listed on the app, but the princesses often just have arrival time. And FWIW she was about 15 mins late last week.

In my experience, that’s usually when they arrive. Some characters (jack and Sally) have the entire window listed on the app, but the princesses often just have arrival time. And FWIW she was about 15 mins late last week.

That is great to know. Thanks so much. I couldn't believe it when I saw what I thought was only five minutes at a time!

I don't know if this was an exception, but when I met her earlier this week they only opened up the line less than 10 minutes before. Lots of people "loitering" in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter