Meeting Yourride Driver

*Belle*

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me whether Yourride Drivers stand at the bottom of the esculator with your name on a sign waiting for you? I thought I had read where someone was given a description of the car to be looking for. Can anyone give me some insight on the procedure?

Bell*
Yes! As you walk down the escalators to level 2(baggage claim area) Your driver will be there displaying a sign (bright pink) which will carry our name"Yourride"On it. And the sign will also have your name on it!! And your driver will Help you with your luggage. Unlike some other
Companies that wait for you to call them and then they drive over to get you with out helping you with any luggage!
http://www.Yourride.net

Belle --

I think you might have read one of my posts -- sorry for the confusion, but what I should have explained was that when we left in the a.m. it was still dark, there can be quite a few transport cars/vans at the hotel lobby entrance, and we weren't exiting through the lobby - we were walking directly from the Dalmation buildings.... so it was nice to know in advance what type/color car to look for... we definitely didn't have to go looking for our driver, we all arrived at the curb at the same time.

Hope this clears up any questions! ;)

Thank you for your response Rabbitsz and April76. I'm one of those people that over plan and like to know what to expect. :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter