Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Love your updates!!!

I am somewhat of a bingo queen. :) I always play on a cruise when we go to Las Vegas. We got the electronic games on the Disney Magic and I was worried it would take the fun out of it - but it didn't! It was great because I could have a couple drinks without worrying about missing a number and then the machine starts playing music when you win. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if I got another number. I would definitely give it a try!

Love your updates!!!

I am somewhat of a bingo queen. :) I always play on a cruise when we go to Las Vegas. We got the electronic games on the Disney Magic and I was worried it would take the fun out of it - but it didn't! It was great because I could have a couple drinks without worrying about missing a number and then the machine starts playing music when you win. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if I got another number. I would definitely give it a try!

Bingo is super fun and I couldn't help but really get into it I think next time I will try the electronic one that is true you won't miss one if I am not paying attention! :rotfl:

Just saw that you were on the Disney Wedding Podcast!!! Just added it to my downloads to listen to it later. So excited! :)

I am so thankful I got to be part of your special day, even if it was from afar! I loved being able to follow along with the pictures and see how this amazing wedding unfolded! Thank you for being an amazing client (and friend)!!

Just listened to your podcast episode!! So wonderful to hear about everything from another perspective after reading about your amazing day from here :)

I listened to your podcast as well!!
I definitely agree, it was great hearing about your planning and wedding experience in that way!

Just saw that you were on the Disney Wedding Podcast!!! Just added it to my downloads to listen to it later. So excited! :)

I hope you liked it :goodvibesI tried to be super informative for other brides!

I am so thankful I got to be part of your special day, even if it was from afar! I loved being able to follow along with the pictures and see how this amazing wedding unfolded! Thank you for being an amazing client (and friend)!!

OMG you were so amazing with helping with everything and thank you for everything you did and I love that I made a new friend too! :flower3:

Just listened to your podcast episode!! So wonderful to hear about everything from another perspective after reading about your amazing day from here :)

Thank you it was fun to record and hopefully will give insight into the cruise wedding world :goodvibes

I listened to your podcast as well!!
I definitely agree, it was great hearing about your planning and wedding experience in that way!

Thanks so much! I am hoping it helps other cruise brides especially with all the gray areas we have :rotfl:

AND THE BEST PEOPLE EVER ARE ALL RIGHT IN THIS POST!!!

Caught up!! Yay!!

I love LOVE LOVE the yellow/black/white dress you wore. Where did you get it?

So sorry to hear the excursion got cancelled, but that was really nice that they made up for it!

Hi, I am looking into booking a DCL wedding in 2017 and would probably benefit from some help. I realize this post is older but I would like to get in contact about your travel agency. My email is Stephanie.malakuskie@email.wesley.edu. Thanks.

I just caught up and all I have to say is WOW! You look beautiful and the pictures are AMAZING! The Photographer did an amazing job! What a beautiful memory for all the years to come. Congrats girl!

Just came across your report and am all caught up, even though I am extremely late lol. You were a beautiful bride, and now I want to get married on a Disney cruise lol. Can't wait to hear the rest, thanks for posting!!

Caught up!! Yay!!

I love LOVE LOVE the yellow/black/white dress you wore. Where did you get it?

So sorry to hear the excursion got cancelled, but that was really nice that they made up for it!

Welcome back! I have been a really bad updater! and i love that dress its from Charming Charlie it reminds me of flounders the stripes are a really dark navy blue! and yes they really went above and beyond making up for something they can't really control

I just caught up and all I have to say is WOW! You look beautiful and the pictures are AMAZING! The Photographer did an amazing job! What a beautiful memory for all the years to come. Congrats girl!

Hey glad your back! and thank you so much Collette did such an amazing job with my pictures! and thank you!

Just came across your report and am all caught up, even though I am extremely late lol. You were a beautiful bride, and now I want to get married on a Disney cruise lol. Can't wait to hear the rest, thanks for posting!!

Welcome aboard! My report hasn't gotten really long but I am glad I could inspire you to want a DCL wedding they really are amazing I hope I offer a good look! and if you have any questions let me know! Thanks for following along!

I love these updates but sad that your trip is almost over!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!