~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

Mel, I was able to download them all thanks! For some reason the ticket I choose for them to go didn't go through in my original message and appreciate you doing what you did. I am wondering if you could do a couple more pressed penny and pin trade cards? Would it be easier to do without names? I could just take form photo bucket? And lastly, do you know how to print them all on a page from a mac? Thanks again for your time!!

Hi Camey
I am not familiar with Disneyland as I have never been there.
I know in Disney World (Florida) they sell Disney Pins (not pin trade cards).PIN trading can be very expensive. The average price of a Disney Pin starts at $8.95 each.The coupon I posted was one I made for a Disney pin. I have posted another coupon for a Disney Pin in my photobucket under Timmy. I do not have any other Disney Pressed Penny coupons at this time.
Sorry I am not familiar with printing from a MAC.
Best Regards
Mel

Hey Mel.Not sure if you will see this. I went to print the coupons and only 3 of them will allow me to open. The other 3 kids says I don't have permission. Help! Thanks!

Just tried on my other coupons too and only some of those will open too! Not sure what is going on!

Hi Mel, I have been gone for too long as I look through these post.. I am however going to Disney World
in July with 3 of my grandchildren and my youngest daughter. I would like coupons for frozen treats for Mia
and one for Cole. Then I would like coupons for Starbucks for Allison and one for Sassy.
I hope all is well with you...Thank you so very much..

Hi Mel, are you still doing coupons.
You've made our previous trips so special with these coupons.
If you are, is it please possible to get;
1 x Starbuck Coffee - Just for Husby
3 x Disney miniature golf. For Husby, Kaycey and Luke
3 x Goofy Candy Co. Husby, Kaycey and Luke
1 x Mickey Special treat or souvenir - For Kaycey.
Many thanks if you can. (We go 2nd Feb.) x

Sorry Mel, if you do see this, could I please add a Mickey Ice cream bar / Mickey ice cream
3 vouchers - one for Kaycey, one for Luke and one for Husby.
Again, many thanks, hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hi Mel, I have been gone for too long as I look through these post.. I am however going to Disney World
in July with 3 of my grandchildren and my youngest daughter. I would like coupons for frozen treats for Mia
and one for Cole. Then I would like coupons for Starbucks for Allison and one for Sassy.
I hope all is well with you...Thank you so very much..

Hi marilyn
I wasn't sure what type of frozen treat you were looking for so I posted a couple,
your coupons are posted in my Photobucket under
Cole
Have a great trip
Hugs Mel

Sorry Mel, if you do see this, could I please add a Mickey Ice cream bar / Mickey ice cream
3 vouchers - one for Kaycey, one for Luke and one for Husby.
Again, many thanks, hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hi
Your requests have been posted in my Photobucket under
kaycey
Please save to your own computer as I do not store designs for a long period of time.
Thanks and have an awesome Holiday
Hugs Mel

HI Mel, I was hoping to request some of your coupons if you are available? I would love The Happily Ever After Fireworks show and Frozen Ever After Dessert party coupons for Derek and Zack (both names on the same coupon is fine) and then the Goofy's Candy Co sweet treat coupon-1 for each Derek and Zack individually?
If you have made coupons for a pin (Derek only) and for the Galactic Spectacular Dessert party (both names) I'd love to request that too if it's not too much trouble-I didn't see anything when I looked. Thanks so much!

HI Mel, I was hoping to request some of your coupons if you are available? I would love The Happily Ever After Fireworks show and Frozen Ever After Dessert party coupons for Derek and Zack (both names on the same coupon is fine) and then the Goofy's Candy Co sweet treat coupon-1 for each Derek and Zack individually?
If you have made coupons for a pin (Derek only) and for the Galactic Spectacular Dessert party (both names) I'd love to request that too if it's not too much trouble-I didn't see anything when I looked. Thanks so much!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my Photobucket
Look under: Derek

Have a great Holiday
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! I would like to request the following coupons please, 1 for Devin and 1 for Brayden:

Jedi Training
One special treat at MK
One special treat at HS
Happily Ever After fireworks and dessert party
Galactic Spectacular Fireworks and dessert party

I'm not sure if you have a Pop Century one? If not, no biggie. Thank you!!

Hi Mel! I would like to request the following coupons please, 1 for Devin and 1 for Brayden:

Jedi Training
One special treat at MK
One special treat at HS
Happily Ever After fireworks and dessert party
Galactic Spectacular Fireworks and dessert party

I'm not sure if you have a Pop Century one? If not, no biggie. Thank you!!

Hi,,your requests are ready.
People are having a very difficult time getting their designs from photobucket.
Please give photobucket a try--look under Devin.
If you can not upload from photobucket can you PM ,Private message me your email address ?
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Hi marilyn
I wasn't sure what type of frozen treat you were looking for so I posted a couple,
your coupons are posted in my Photobucket under
Cole
Have a great trip
Hugs Mel
Mel, these are PERFECT!!!! Thank you so very much...This makes our trip seem real, now....:flower3::thanks:pixiedust:

Hi i would like to get some coupons made all with the name Gabe
One special treat for each park (MK, AK, hollywood and epcot)
What to do next at each park
one small souvenir at each park
Jedi Training

Hi i would like to get some coupons made all with the name Gabe
One special treat for each park (MK, AK, hollywood and epcot)
What to do next at each park
one small souvenir at each park
Jedi Training

Hi
I sent you a PM (Private message)
Your requests are posted in my photobucket,,should you have a difficult time uploading from Photobucket please send me a PM (private message) with your email and I will send them that way.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Hi disneydreaming80
I posted one of each of these for each child in my Photobucket
maybe they will work.
Have a great Holiday!
please save (download) all images to your own computer.
Hugs Mel
Hi there! The. Kids names are JP (boy) Amanda, Danny, Lindsey ( her favorite is Ariel’s), just looking for something generic since the Easter Bunny will have to leave their baskets at our resort, thank you

Hi there! The. Kids names are JP (boy) Amanda, Danny, Lindsey ( her favorite is Ariel’s), just looking for something generic since the Easter Bunny will have to leave their baskets at our resort, thank you

Hi Gina
I posted a few letters and personalized gift tags in my photobucket
look under: Gina
If you are unable to upload from photobucket please send me a PM (private message) with your email and I will send them to you
Best Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!