Member Curise, is it my Imagination

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
Is it my imagination or is the cash rate for the member cruise higher than a normal cruise? I looked at the member cruise rates and then the rates for a 4 night cruise a week before and a week after the member cruise. It was about $500 cheaper for a couple.

Anyone have any insights?

HI!

It is my understanding that the tips are included in the price.

That could be one reason.

janet

All the DVC bonus items cost $$$$ too, lol.

Penny

But what are all of the bonus items? I don't get it. Is there something I'm missing?

Well to name a few..........

A Welcome Gift! Special Events during the cruise with special Guests! Getting to know your fellow DVC'r!

janet
:earboy2:

This one was too rich for my blood.
Hope you guys have fun!

At first I was sure that I would book, then I looked and the rates and thought, "I don't remember it being that expensive for a reservation."

I'm going to need to think about this one.

Forgot to add, we are sailing in a different season than before too! This has contributed to a higher rate.

This wil be my first Member Cruise and I had promised myself that I would try to be on the next one! Did not expect it to be this soon but hey, actually works out better since I'm hoping to be sailing the Med in 2007!

janet
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter