Member Services is Magical

MDonley

Still learning
Somehow I always seem to be drawn to complaints about Member Services, DVC, and Disney in general. Well, our most recent interaction with Dan on the Member Services phone was truly Magical. Even though we've been DVC members for 23 years, we still become overwhelmed with things like MDE, dining reservations, and fast-passes. We called, while driving, for some assistance with those things and spoke to Dan. I drove, DW was on the phone. Dan was excellent! He was with us all the way as we left Michigan and headed into Indiana. Even when the cell lost its signal, HE called us back to continue helping. Has anyone else experienced the awesomeness of DVC that we did? I'd love to hear about it! Thanks

You should ask Dan for his phone number and use him in the future.

:earsboy: Bill

I've been pretty impressed with all of the DVC CMs. They are probably the most pleasant people I have dealt with over the phone. They and AMEX customer service seem to be far and away the top two I've ever met with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!