Member titles

HiStitch626

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering what the standard titles were and do they relate to how long you have been here or how many posts?

I see Earning Your Ears. Mouseketeer, Veteran, Registered

I’m not sure why my title was changed to Registered. I guess it’s okay, but last I checked, it was something related to Disney.

Nevermind, it doesn’t matter. It just would have been nice to be told that I was being warned for something, why, and if that is permanent.

Last edited:
Oh, I was warned for being concerned about how it looked like I started a thread I never started? And then I wasn’t told I was being warned? Good to know. I would have appreciated being told about the warning instead of finding out in this roundabout way.
You were told when you received your warnings. And you were told why you were being warned. I have no idea about the "registered" title, when or how that changed -- that happened on its own.

Nevermind, it doesn’t matter. It just would have been nice to be told that I was being warned for something, why, and if that is permanent.
When you received your warnings, you should have received an alert telling you the reason. If you go back over your alerts, you may still be able to find them. The reason for each warning was clear (and given in the alert) and was because of a DIS guideline that had been broken. The alert also should tell you when the points will expire.

There was no alert, there is no alert, I have gone over my profile many times looking for information.

There was no alert, there is no alert, I have gone over my profile many times looking for information.
I don't know that they would be under your profile (under your user name). Usually they are under the little bell icon to the right of your user name. You can click on "show all" at the bottom left of your alerts to go back over all the past notices.

I don't know that they would be under your profile (under your user name). Usually they are under the little bell icon to the right of your user name. You can click on "show all" at the bottom left of your alerts to go back over all the past notices.
That page is blank. It says there are no recent alerts and there is nothing else there.

That page is blank. It says there are no recent alerts and there is nothing else there.
You might want to ask admin about that because I know I sent explanations with the warnings. What happened to them? Who knows. If you want a reason, I will send you a PM since that is private information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter