Member titles

That's interesting. I've had posters say that they receive "alerts," but maybe they mean PMs?
I've gotten alerts (bell symbol) when I've had a post removed (not anything I did). I don't know if was automatic or something a moderator can just do.

The one slap on the hand I had (years ago) I got a PM telling me about it. I believe it was from either a moderator or an administrator, can't recall, it was too long ago.

Depending on settings, a poster may receive an "Alert" informing them of a Conversation message.

I never received anything in my conversations until I asked for clarification in this thread. I still don’t know which posts were the ones that were the problem, but I think I’m done asking.

I never received anything in my conversations until I asked for clarification in this thread. I still don’t know which posts were the ones that were the problem, but I think I’m done asking.
Your problem posts were your last two in the thread which was locked in the DL Community Board. I agree that dropping this subject would be a good idea.

The ones where I asked why it looked as if I started a thread I never started? I hope you realize that could all have been avoided if you had not made it appear that I started that thread. Stating as much in the first post is all it would have taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!