Memory Maker

Mrs Doubtfire

DIS Veteran
As part of our 7 night package we have this included. I couldn't see it on MDE but the confirmation says it won't show until we first use our ticket (I assume this is the park ticket?)

Do the pictures taken by the park photographer appear in MDE? I'm not sure how it works or how we can print any of the pictures. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Eveytime a photopass photographer takes your picture they will scan your band and a few minutes later it will appear in your mdx account. You can download your photos for free, either individually or as a group, and then use them or print them as you wish.

You also get videos too!
ToT and Seven Dwarves were the ones I remember. Might be others now.

I’m sure that on Seven Dwarves there was nowhere to scan our bands so we just left, all of a sudden the photos and videos just appeared in our Memory Maker on the App. I didn’t even know we were getting scanned.

Always check if you need to scan your band or not though.

I can’t remember. We got so many because of the Memory Maker we made the most of it and went to see the photographers whenever we seen one was free or there was a short queue.

If we lost any it was a big enough deal for me to remember. This was over a year ago now though. We took so many!

Also they do the digital things to some photos, like tinker bell on your open palm in front of the castle. They take a few and throw in a funny one like that. We got it for free but I’d certainly buy one if I didn’t.

I think you have two weeks to download them after your park tickets run out. Double check that though.

I downloaded them all onto a memory stick and then backed that up too into a hardrive and made a slideshow with the videos in too. Made an amazing vacation video.

That sounds amazing, we'll have to keep an eye out for the photographers and try a get a few do we have plenty to choose from.

We seen several on Main Street alone. All the good photo locations seem to have photographers there. Some other board people may offer more information. Feels like so long ago now.

Memory makers are amazing you get Photos and Video from some rides (TOT is my Fav) there are Photographers everywhere - last trip in Jan we got nearly 400 shots (but that's because they take multiple at each location).

So nice at the end of the day in the park checking all your pictures.

Although remember you have 45 days to download them from the MDE or they're gome forever

Oh and one last thing for some reason our last trip the photopass didn't register on my DH MDE, and he saw the pictures with the Photopass watermarks all over them (and a note saying you can purchase a photopass) we contact GR and they sorted it out asap

Sounds good. Have you ever had any lost pictures?
yes we have had lost photos several times. first time phot pass staff found them easily (in the hotel). we just told them where and when

second time no one could find them so we emailed when we got back and they found them

yes we have had lost photos several times. first time phot pass staff found them easily (in the hotel). we just told them where and when

second time no one could find them so we emailed when we got back and they found them

Wow you can't believe that of all the thousands of photos that are taken every day that they can find a missing few!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter