menu for the actual bar at the rose and crown

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
does anyone know the bar( rather than the restaurant) menu or where I can find it .is it just walk in ? any good or bad times to go? Thanks

The pub is the restaurant. The front section has a bar and the back rooms are the dining areas. You can easily get the ales at a little area next to the podium and then sit in their garden area or at the Yorkshire Fish shope as a few ales and fish & chips are available there.

I know you are asking if you can eat in the bar area, but they really dont offer the food there.

Yes, unless things have changed in the last six months, the bar does offer a limited food menu (mostly appetizer-like stuff and maybe sandwiches). Unfortunately, I don't know what the bars serves--you could try callling the Rose and Crown via Disney Dining (at least, I imagine they could connect you).

Good luck,

Took

Yep, someone posts here fairly often about ordering the same snack size fish and chips at the pub as you can outside. We've never done it either but don't think you can make PSs...almost positive.

In the evening the pub always seems full even during quiet times of the year. I think lunchtime or late afternoon would be much easier.

thanks, I knew someone had said about the fish and chips at the pub part of rest. vs rest. part of it and I wondered if there was ony other food offered or just that.

jann1033
Go to www.wdwig.com, they have a list of all the restraunts and the menus. Rose & Crown offers a lunch and dinner menu.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

thanks but I am wondering about the bar only and that isn't listed. I changed the initial post since I think that was confusing people!

Originally posted by jann1033
thanks but I am wondering about the bar only and that isn't listed. I changed the initial post since I think that was confusing people!

I know that the fish and chips snack is available in the bar, since I have this at least once each trip. In the interest of research ;), I will check this out next week, since we are leaving for BWV early Sunday morning. Since your countdown timer indicates that you're still more than two months out, I'll be able to report back upon my return.

I was thinking that the selection was pretty limited, perhaps only the fish and chips snack (which is the same as served at the adjacent Yorkshire County Fish Shop) or the f&c, chips (fries) alone, plus the cheese and fruit appetizer plate from the restaurant along with a couple of the dessert selections from the restaurant. I have always gone for the f&c, so my recollections are hazy, but it will be my pleasure to conduct this research on your behalf and "publish" the results in this forum. I don't take my laptop (when I'm on vacation, I want to get away from this machine, since I work with computers every day), so I won't be reporting until Monday, October 27th or so.

Ralph

Tanks for making the "sacrifice"! enjoy your trip:wave:

hi Jann,
I know what you mean, at the actual bar... they do have a limitied menu, and ofcourse I cant remeber what is on it either... about 5 or 5 different items to order, ofcourse fish n chips, I think som kind of sandwich...
as the previous poster said, I too will check the menu while I am at WDW, and post when I return. we always go into the Pub a couple fo tikes during our trip.
I wont be posting til after Dec 8th, that is when we retturn from our Thanksgiving trip, :)

Laura :)

thanks...unfortunately I have plenty of time still!

Originally posted by Ralph&Pam
I know that the fish and chips snack is available in the bar, since I have this at least once each trip. In the interest of research ;), I will check this out next week, since we are leaving for BWV early Sunday morning. Since your countdown timer indicates that you're still more than two months out, I'll be able to report back upon my return.

So, here's the report. The "Pub Grub" menu has four items:

Fish & chips (snack size): $6.70
Fruit & cheese plate: $6.38
Ham & cheese pasty: $6.70
London broil sandwich: $9.58

Ralph

well done...and hopefully it was not too painful! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter