Merging of Member Number

JessicaA

Earning My Ears
Hello,

My husband purchased a contract direct with Disney but my name is not listed in contract. I will be buying a re-sale contract and possibly receive a new member number. If he is able to add my name to the original direct contract, can our member numbers be combined after? The contracts are for the same use year.

Hello,

My husband purchased a contract direct with Disney but my name is not listed in contract. I will be buying a re-sale contract and possibly receive a new member number. If he is able to add my name to the original direct contract, can our member numbers be combined after? The contracts are for the same use year.
Both contracts need to be titled the same in order to be combined into one membership.

Have your husband add your name to the direct contract before you purchase the resale. Call Member Administration for the process. To have just one membership, you will need to purchase a resale contract with the same use year as the original. (Resort can be different). Make sure you title the resale the same as the direct contract (after your name is added). Make sure your broker knows you want the same membersip number.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!