Singrenee

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

where or what else would i need to do, after writting my message.. I dont see where you hit SEND. please advise..

To PM you need to have posted 10 times.
Good Morning,

Thanks for sharing! 🙂 because I’m new at this, once posted after 10 times then I should see a reply?? I’m trying to reach out to someone & can’t seem to get a reply, & I guess that would be why? I would need to post 10 times? Just trying to get clarity.. I think the site here is wonderful just trying to understand it. 🙂 thanks so very much for your patience & help & respond.

Kind Regards…

It's labeled "Start Conversation"
Good Morning!

Thank you so very much! 🙂 yes! I do see the “start conversation” once I’m done with my conversation, is that all? No “ send”? How would I know if the recipient received my message?

Good Morning!

Thank you so very much! 🙂 yes! I do see the “start conversation” once I’m done with my conversation, is that all? No “ send”? How would I know if the recipient received my message?
I don't believe there is any way to put a "read receipt" on it like some email programs offer. If you need a reply, the best you can do is ask in your message for them to reply.

Good Morning,

Thanks for sharing! 🙂 because I’m new at this, once posted after 10 times then I should see a reply?? I’m trying to reach out to someone & can’t seem to get a reply, & I guess that would be why? I would need to post 10 times? Just trying to get clarity.. I think the site here is wonderful just trying to understand it. 🙂 thanks so very much for your patience & help & respond.

Kind Regards…
It's quite possible that the person you are trying to contact has not been active on the boards for some time. This is especially true if you are posting on an old thread and not getting a response from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter