Mickey bars will be in grocery stores in February

Found them in Target in Allentown, PA. They were on an end cap and there were only two boxes left. Crazy how much more expensive they are than all the typical ice cream novelties. That Disney price hike exists everywhere now! Going to eat one soon.

Anyone in Austin TX, or central Texas for that matter, seen these yet? I've been waiting patiently. I bought a box of Dilly Bars from DQ and my DS6 refused, because they were missing the ears :joker:

I haven't seen any in North Texas. I keep checking our Kroger stores but there hasn't been a sign of them, not even an empty space.

Picked up a box at Hy-Vee in Madison WI. They only had 3 boxes left when I got mine. Guessing they are selling well.

Picked up a box at Kroger here in Little Rock, AR on 2/22. Enjoyed having a tasty memory from the parks at home (but in reality, pretty much like any other name brand ice cream bar -- but not shaped like Mickey!)
MickeyBars.jpg

I found them in Giant Eagle in Meadville PA this morning (that’s in NW PA). I had been watching our 3 main chain grocery stores and couldn’t believe it when I saw them today. They had quite a few boxes.

They aren’t as good as the ones on the park IMO. The chocolate isn’t as dark. But they’ll do for here and help keep the park ones special :earboy2:

Finally saw some at my local Walmart (Vestal, NY). Had a whole door section full of them on an endcap for $6.49 (I think). That's still way too expensive for my tastes, especially when I can often get a package of Klondike bars on sale for $3 or less.

Does anyone know what the SKU number would be at either target or walmart? trying to find them on brickseek, if you can even track grocery there. Thanks. Have asked at our local korger and all I ever get is a dumb look.

They can be found at Target in the CA Bay Area. Sold out quickly but was able to get a few boxes at my local Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter