Mickey Ice Cream Bars

Frank4202

Mouseketeer
Has anyone found the Mickey Ice Cream bars at their local grocery store in Canada? Ive checked Frescho, Metro, and Zehrs with no luck?

f69821443ea13084b1bca454262c8489

Someone emailed the company and their response was that these are not coming to Canada.

I know someone who found them at the either the target or Walmart in Niagara Falls NY... I will be checking there in a few weeks when I am there

Then again, they'll be made with skim milk and they'll be smaller. They might well not taste the same at all. :(

Most posts I have seen indicated that they don't taste the same at all. One person said they bought 3 boxes and plans to return 2 of them.

I found them at Target in Amherst, NY. People said they have seen them at Wegman grocery store as well. I am planning to look for them again tomorrow. Last time I wasn't prrpprep. They all melted by the time I got them home.

I found them at Target in Amherst, NY. People said they have seen them at Wegman grocery store as well. I am planning to look for them again tomorrow. Last time I wasn't prrpprep. They all melted by the time I got them home.

If you do go and you dont mind, please let me know if you find them again! Thanks so much!

If you do go and you dont mind, please let me know if you find them again! Thanks so much!
I just went and bought two more boxes yesterday. I went to the Target on Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls. The key is they are not in the regular ice cream section. They are at the "end cap" in front of the isle.

I just went and bought two more boxes yesterday. I went to the Target on Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls. The key is they are not in the regular ice cream section. They are at the "end cap" in front of the isle.

Oh THANK YOU! I would have been looking all over.

I know this sounds ridiculous but I might just hop in the car and get some. My hubby has been saying we should go over for chicken wings some day soon...

Guess I will have to eat grilled veggies all week after this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!