Mickey Mouse FitFlops

DisneyQueen1320

DIS Veteran
Sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong board.
Oh I'm losing my mind. This weekend I went online to order the Mickey Mouse FitFlops for the summer and our trip in Sept at DisneyStore.com. My order shipped everything was ok until today. The package came and no shoes just a pink polo in a bag that stated FitFlops. :confused3 I didn't order this, so I called the shoes are sold out.

I looked online but I can't find them anywhere. Please tell me I can buy the shoes at DisneyWorld. :worship:

We just got back a couple of weeks ago and I was able to buy another pair of the black and bronze size 8. :)

Just depends on when you go and where you shop. The Emporium at the MK had the worst selection. Maybe they'll get it re-stocked. I found mine at the shop in the GF. And also in DTD at TrenD or was it WOD. One of them.

Good luck, but they are there.

Also, saw some at Mousegears in Epcot.:thumbsup2

I bought a pair at MouseGear in Epcot in Nov and another pair there a few weeks ago. Supplies certainly seem to fluctuate. I searched both parks and Downtown Disney in CA and never saw a single pair, and was so happy to get back to WDW and find them still there!

Love my FitFlops...and even more when they are MICKEY FitFlops.

Thanks just in case Disney Store gets them in stock, I'm a little worried about the size. I wear a 7 1/2 should I go up or down a size? I notice they don't have half sizes.

When I was searching for Graduation Ears at the online store, I called them to see if they would get more in. They gave me the number to call Walt Disney World Resort Merchandise directly to see if they had them available. Here is the number 877-560-6477. HTH!! :wizard:

Just a little advice: be careful buying new shoes for a WDW trip. I wore my fit flops for a walk around AK on Tuesday and my right foot was literally bleeding by the time I got back to the car. I live in flip flops but FIT flops rub a little higher. I need to wear them more so my feet can get used to them before taking them back to the parks.

In better news they have great support and were really comfy!!

Do they run smaller or bigger? I just checked and DisneyStore online has them only in a size 8. But I wear a 7 1/2. I'm not sure if I should buy the 8 or wait for a 7.

I would get the 8s! :)

Now, whenever I'm breaking in a pair, since I've got a high arch, I use mole skin on the top of my foot and never have a problem with Disney touring.
Another hint is to use foot or body glide. Works like a charm! No blisters! :cloud9:

Thanks everyone, I just order a pair from Walt Disney World Resort Merchandise. The only bad thing is I had to pay for shipping and DisneyStore.com has free shipping. Oh well, I just had to have them for the summer :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter