Mickey Mouse Memories Pin Collector's Album

anricat

DIS Veteran
Did anyone else buy the new pin collector's album? Here's the link: https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-memories-pin-collectors-album-limited-release-1460582

I received mine yesterday and for $30 I'm really disappointed. I guess I should have read the description better. It's 6 pages with two "pockets" on each page. I thought it would be an album where we could stick the pins through to display them. Am I just supposed to toss all the pins in these little envelopes? So odd. I'm just not sure what the point is of putting a bunch of pins into an envelope stuck to each page. The cover is really pretty, but the thing is huge and if I'm going to have a nice album I want to actually display the pins, not just toss them willy nilly into a bunch of clear envelopes.

Aaaaaah. I get it now. So this is definitely not what I'm wanting. Boo. It's really heavy, too, so it's going to be expensive to ship back. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts