Mickey & the Roadster Racers designs?

kristidiaz1

Mouseketeer
Hi, I've been doing some searching but haven't come across anything yet. My younger son is just starting to get into characters and is liking this show. I was wondering if anyone has or could create a 5x7 autograph book cover with the Roadster characters? Personalization would be for Zack, 2018.

I was already graciously helped out with a stroller sign, but if anyone out there has any other Roadster designs (for a shirt, or anything else multipurpose I'm not thinking of) that would be great too! Thansk so much!

Hi, I've been doing some searching but haven't come across anything yet. My younger son is just starting to get into characters and is liking this show. I was wondering if anyone has or could create a 5x7 autograph book cover with the Roadster characters? Personalization would be for Zack, 2018.

I was already graciously helped out with a stroller sign, but if anyone out there has any other Roadster designs (for a shirt, or anything else multipurpose I'm not thinking of) that would be great too! Thansk so much!

I can probably modify one of the four designs I already did for you and make it an autograph book, and a shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!