Mickeys Backyard BBQ on dining plan

twirly123

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm if they have used the dining plan for category 1 seating or if it is only good for category 2 seating. I have read conflicting reports - thanks

I have used the dining plan for category 1 seating. However, Disney changed it and that’s why you’re getting conflicting reports. You can no longer get category 1 with the dining plan.

Can anyone confirm if they have used the dining plan for category 1 seating or if it is only good for category 2 seating. I have read conflicting reports - thanks

What ever came of this issue?! Did you ever get a definitive answer?!

I’ve paid for category 1 out of pocket. It seemed when I called (and spoke to 2 different people) that dining plan is only for category 2. Didn’t want to risk category 1 running out so just paid out of pocket.

When I booked it you have to pay for Category 1. If you want to use your DDP you have to book category 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter