Mickey's Halloween Party DISNEYLAND VERSION 2017??

TGRLILY&PTRPN

Earning My Ears
Can someone help me find the thread (if there is one) for the Mickey's Halloween Party 2017 for Disneyland? Like when tickets go on sale what rides are open ect. I saw a huge thread for WDW but I can't find one for Disneyland's? :(

Last edited:
I'm not a DLR expert by any means, but I believe it's just called Mickey's Halloween Party there. You may want to try the main Disneyland board.

Edit: The OP has edited the first post (and thread title), to which I responded.

Last edited:
I'm not a DLR expert by any means, but I believe it's just called Mickey's Halloween Party there. You may want to try the main Disneyland board.
yep you're right I just found some info looks like nothing comes out until Mid July! Thank you!!

I've been looking for the dates also. We normally go to the party at WDW, but this year will be at DLAND. I'm surprised the dates aren't released yet.

I've been looking for the dates also. We normally go to the party at WDW, but this year will be at DLAND. I'm surprised the dates aren't released yet.
Nearly everything at DLR is done in a shorter timeframe than WDW. It's the nature of being more of a local/regional park(s) vs a worldwide travel destination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts