Mickey's of Glendale

That's funny:confused3 I was told in October when I was there that they did not accept them.

What is Mickey's of Glendale? (I live in Glendale...)

Mickey's of Glendale is the "employee store" on the Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) property. I do not believe it is open to the public, but if you are a Cast Member or know one who will take you as a guest, you can go.
They carry a lot of WDI clothing, artwork, practical items for work or home. They have some things you might find in a Disney Store at the mall as well.
I was there in December 2013 and was overwhelmed!! I know I missed half the store!

Many of us on these boards have gone as part of the Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic Tour.

And, yes Kim- I did use my Disney Visa credit card. My husband used a Mastercard.

I used my Disney Visa credit card, too, but they wouldn't accept Disney gift cards when I was there, which is what Kim asked about. Not sure if that has changed since October.

I will be supplied with both when we get there since we will have checked out of the Loews. So no matter what they take, I will be armed and ready to shop.

Kim

Haha, Mickey's of Glendale. That's quite an experience for the ABD - BSM trip. Can't quite call it a highlight as about 20 other things that DAY top it, but it's fun, that's for sure. I am so not a Disney Merchadise buyer. I spent like $80 on Merchadise Nov 2013 in 10 days, and less on our recent DCL cruise. However, I spent about $400 in MoG, and my wife spent about the same. Hell, I bought an Ipad/tablet case and I didn't own one. And we weren't big spenders of the group.

I can't recall 100% if they took gift cards, though I thought that they DIDN'T...best to confirm with the ABD trip leaders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter