Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2020

davedray

Earning My Ears
So my Wife, Daughter and I are going down in early december this year, with our ADR date coming up, I am trying to vaguely plan our park days. My question, when do you think the Christmas Party dates will be released. We have been to WDW during Christmas time once, but didn't attend the party. I know no one knows, but thought it would be interesting to see what people think. Hoping we hear something soon!

Thanks so much for the info! Welp, looks like I can put off worrying about dining for a few months!

I would hate for you to get up to find out it was for nought. I made my Thanksgiving ADRs Saturday morning and FPs for my 7/12 trip a little bit ago. It's OK. We will just go with the flow.

It's OK. We will just go with the flow.
That’s the best attitude we can all have right now. Looks like DDPs are getting cancelled too, I don’t quite understand that, but let’s roll with it. Thanks again and have a good night!

That’s the best attitude we can all have right now. Looks like DDPs are getting cancelled too, I don’t quite understand that, but let’s roll with it. Thanks again and have a good night!

I think they won't have the capacity for all of the DDPs. A lot of restaurants may not be open, especially buffets and character dining. I also think they are hoping it will encourage people to cancel their trips, instead of Disney having to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!