Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

NIGEL1

Earning My Ears
Has anyone any experience of booking tickets for MVMCP from the UK?

I have looked on the WDW Home page which states that tickets for this event are not available for purchase online.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nigel.

Hi Nigel,

Yes we have booked three times from the UK, no problems at all.
You have to ring CRO they are very helpful. The tickets are usually sent courier post, I camt remember if it was DHL or FED EX.
I think they are on sale for this year now.

Call: 407-934-7639

Hope this helps

Hi Nigel,

I don't have the number with me, but when you ring be careful they don't tell you they can't post to the UK. I had this when I booked our tickets and you have to ask them to check with a supervisor and tell them you know people who have booked in the UK.

My tickets were sent by DHL (bit of a pain because I had to go and pick them up from DHL!)

Theresa

Hi Nigel,
I booked my MVMCP tickets a month ago when they first went on sale, I had no problem just phoned, ordered 6 adult tickets and they arrived 2 weeks later. The number you ring is 001 407 934 7639, when they ask for your zip code just tell them you are ringing from England.

Hope this helps.

I had the same problem as Theresa, but you just have to be persistant and keep asking them to check and telling them that you know others who have recently had them sent to the UK.

I didn't have any trouble at all when I booked my MNSSHP tickets a couple of weeks ago - it just depends on who you get. They haven't turned up yet, though............

Thanks to you all for your help. Following your advice I rang WDW tonight and booked the tickets without any problems.

The DIS comes up with the answers yet again!!

Once again, many thanks.

Nigel. :D :D :D

For those of you who have been to it before, was it worth it? What were the good bits and were there any disappointments? Trying to convince my husband to go on next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter