Microsoft/Bing Rewards

You can download the Bing app and do searches there or you can use your mobile phone browser and log in to your microsoft account, then search on Bing. I find the app much easier. I just open the app, click on the news button and then scroll through all of the tabs (US, World, Local, etc.) a few times. This takes me all of 30 seconds to get the mobile points.

Thanks! I think I'll download the app too. Seems pretty easy!

So glad I came across this thread. I have been doing Bing since nearly the beginning and always use my points on Amazon gc. But, Target are even better for saving for Disney, Thanks.

Apparently it's been 3 years since I joined Bing Rewards, because I got 500 bonus points this morning for my anniversary!

I always struggle to choose between Amazon, Starbucks, or Target for my reward. We buy a lot from Amazon & free Starbucks is always nice, but those just end up going towards "normal" things. Target is easiest to save up because I just stick the eGCs into my Target app and forget about them.

Just signed up and looked under rewards and no gift cards available at all - only donations and we already donate to causes dear to us. And I'm looking at all levels - frustrating! Maybe gift cards are just for previous members. Guess I'll be canceling.

Apparently it's been 3 years since I joined Bing Rewards, because I got 500 bonus points this morning for my anniversary!.

they always seem to be great about giving a bonus when things don't work. I got 500 points in last month because the app was not working.

Just signed up and looked under rewards and no gift cards available at all - only donations and we already donate to causes dear to us. And I'm looking at all levels - frustrating! Maybe gift cards are just for previous members. Guess I'll be canceling.

Firstly, try going to this link and scroll down a bit to see if you have gift cards as an option:

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/shop

If not, you might have to get to level 2 before you can redeem for gift cards. You may not be able to see level 2 rewards before you get there. Not sure, since I have been at level 2 for years now.

Nope only Xbox. Maybe a great program if you've been a member awhile but not for newbies. And it's kind of misleading when you sign up it says "earn rewards for gift cards"

Target is easiest to save up because I just stick the eGCs into my Target app and forget about them.
Do you know how many target GCs you can use in one transaction? Or does adding them to your target app combine them?

Do you know how many target GCs you can use in one transaction? Or does adding them to your target app combine them?
It doesn't combine them, but I don't think there's a limit to how many GC's you can use in store. (Online I believe the limit is 4, but you can't buy GCs with GCs online any more.)

It doesn't combine them, but I don't think there's a limit to how many GC's you can use in store. (Online I believe the limit is 4, but you can't buy GCs with GCs online any more.)
Thank you! I just switched over from getting amazon GCs to Target the past couple times, but wasn't sure if I would only be able to use one at a time and hadn't even thought to add them to the app so I don't have to keep up with them... it really is the little things that make such a difference!

You can also go to Guest Services and have them combine all your cards. Just bring up the app, they'll scan them all, then give you a physical card with the total. I told them I needed it to order something online. Online only lets you use four gift cards at a time. Haven't had any problems. If you call Target guest hotline they'll suggest the same. :)

You can also go to Guest Services and have them combine all your cards. Just bring up the app, they'll scan them all, then give you a physical card with the total. I told them I needed it to order something online. Online only lets you use four gift cards at a time. Haven't had any problems. If you call Target guest hotline they'll suggest the same. :)
I didn't know that! I buy a $25 Disney GC whenever I get enough Target GCs, then combine the Disney GCs on disneygiftcard.com. I usually use the self checkout at Target so I don't need to have a cashier scan a bunch of GCs.

Thank you!

No problem, just returning the Disney spirit! I learned the combining them all into a physical card here in this board. :)
We don't have self checkout at my Target and I already feel like I'm "cheating" when I use a Target gift card to buy Disney gift cards since at our store you never know if they'll allow it. I figure having one card with a larger total is less suspicious than a bunch of little ones.

On the Bing homepage, the "Got Trivia Smarts" link (shows a green crater) is mixed in with the news stories. It takes you to the best of the Bing trivia quizzes. Each quiz is three questions and no matter how many you get right, you get 15 points. They are short and pretty interesting.

You can download the Bing app and do searches there or you can use your mobile phone browser and log in to your microsoft account, then search on Bing. I find the app much easier. I just open the app, click on the news button and then scroll through all of the tabs (US, World, Local, etc.) a few times. This takes me all of 30 seconds to get the mobile points.

Are the mobile points separate from the regular search points? I downloaded the app and scrolled through the news button tabs like you mentioned, but my points counter is not getting any higher. I have already gotten my 100 points from searching (I did them all on my laptop), so I wondered if they are the same search points, or if there is something that I'm not doing right. Also, I did sign into the app and I can see my points, so I assume I picked the correct app.

Nope only Xbox. Maybe a great program if you've been a member awhile but not for newbies. And it's kind of misleading when you sign up it says "earn rewards for gift cards"

Getting to level 2 takes less than a month.
Are the mobile points separate from the regular search points? I downloaded the app and scrolled through the news button tabs like you mentioned, but my points counter is not getting any higher. I have already gotten my 100 points from searching (I did them all on my laptop), so I wondered if they are the same search points, or if there is something that I'm not doing right. Also, I did sign into the app and I can see my points, so I assume I picked the correct app.

They are the same points and the mobile points should be adding to your total. My first thought was, "Is she logged in?" but you said that you are. If scrolling through the news tabs isn't working for you, I would suggest that you just do some actual word searches within the app and see if that increases your total.

Guess what - got to level 2 and still no gift cards listed under rewards. I'm done and wouldn't recommend this rewards site to new subscribers. There are better sites out there. I could email them to check but I've wasted enough time already!

Guess what - got to level 2 and still no gift cards listed under rewards. I'm done and wouldn't recommend this rewards site to new subscribers. There are better sites out there. I could email them to check but I've wasted enough time already!

You seem very bitter. Sorry it didn't work out for you. I would still recommend it to people, since it is by far the easiest rewards program that I do for the best return on time invested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter