Microwaves at Disneyland Hotel

No there isn't, but my understanding is that there is one somewhere in the lobby of each tower which guests can use. I didn't go looking for it when we were there so I can't confirm.

No nukers in any resort hotel regular rooms.

At the GCH there is a microwave available in the Guest Landry rooms...Is it the same for DLH?

No, not in the standard rooms. We even had a 1 bedroom suite last year and there wasn't a microwave. Like a prior post said they do have one in the lobby of each tower. It is in a room off the side of the lobby, that has a vending machine and the microwave.

No there isn't, but my understanding is that there is one somewhere in the lobby of each tower which guests can use. I didn't go looking for it when we were there so I can't confirm.
Is this true ? DD and I never finish our food(she is a picky eater and i get full fast) But many times i still would like to eat my eat just at a different time and i hate having to throw it away. If there is a microwave somewhere + the refrigerator in a room that would be great.

Yes! If you go to the first floor of each tower, in the vending room, there is a microwave. I use them all the time for baby bottles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter