Military Salute tickets with an 8 person group

ZeeWP

Mouseketeer
So we are an 8 person group. 4 in the immediate family (spouse is the Mil member and he will be there), my sister, my aunt, uncle, and their 16-year-old. The only two kids under 9 are mine. Can we purchase the military salute tix this way:

7 military salute tickets and two MYW military discount tickets for the kids? it's the way the money is saved the most.

So we are an 8 person group. 4 in the immediate family (spouse is the Mil member and he will be there), my sister, my aunt, uncle, and their 16-year-old. The only two kids under 9 are mine. Can we purchase the military salute tix this way:

7 military salute tickets and two MYW military discount tickets for the kids? it's the way the money is saved the most.
I believe 6 salute tix is the max, but yes you can use them for the adults and get the myw mil tix for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter