• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Miller's Road --OKW

McGrane

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the buildings in the Miller's Road are two or three story buildings? If a mix, do you know which ones are three...we'd like a third floor room request but don't know which building to request.

Someone had recommended the Miller's Road area...do you agree? Is it close to Hospitality House? Are views nice? Please give any info you can.

Thank you!!

Building 18 has 3 stories and is across from the bus stop at Miller's Road. Building #16 is also 3 stories and has GV's. #19 is a smoking building- also 3 stories. Not sure about 20-22. #17 is 2 stories I think!

Enjoy!16-22 all have golf course views. #15 has a golf/woods view (next to 64 and 63)

Enjoy!

We just got back from 10 nights at OKW on Miller's Road. Had the exact same room in building 20 as last time. My 3 year old now calls it her "Disney Home" (I think she thinks it is her own personal room...).

I think that 20 has 3 stories in the middle and two stories on the ends--does that make sense Doc? We were on the second floor.

We have not stayed anywhere else in the resort, but enjoy the Miller's Road area. Close to a bus stop, close to a pool, and nice views overlooking the golf course ponds.

I really looked the resort over this time (figuring what would be the chances we would get the same room 3 times in a row), and although some areas/buildings might meet my personal needs better, I didn't find any areas that would be offensive. I don't think you can go wrong anywhere at OKW.

Trudy

I kind of agree with you Trudy. We have been in 4 locations at Miller's Road, (buildings 16,18,20, and 22) and in buildings 45,46,53,and 56 at Southpoint. We have not had a bad one yet, but I understand first floor studios are not great. Since we only stay in 1-3 bedroom units, we have never had a bad one. Even had a first floor 2 bedroom once that was lovely and quiet. The only draw back with the Miller's Road buildings is the lack of a door to the master bath from the laundry. This is only an issue if you have guests in the living room on the hide-a-bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter