Mini Gay Day at Disneyland

I believe the Gay Day(s) for Disneyland typically happens in the fall. We've never been to Disneyland Gay Days.

We enjoy WDW Gay Days, but don't stay in the parks all that long. WHAT were they thinking hosting Gay Days in June. The HEAT! :faint: We need to discuss moving it to the fall when Food & Wine is happening at Epcot. But I digress.....

Randall

:rainbow:

Cheshire Figment said:
Last time I looked Disneyland was in California and Walt Disney World was in Florida.

Excuse me.. what I meant to say was "Is Disneyland's Gay Day different from the one in WDW?" :rolleyes2

And I you have my vote for moving WDW's to Oct during the Food and Wine Festival! :)

I think Disneyland's Gay Day has usually been in October.

I went last year and it was in October.

It was fun, but very different that Gay Days at Disney World.

/carmi

I've never been to either WDW or DL gayday events, but my understanding is that DL gayday is much more low-key and not as commercial. The april event at DL is new this year.

SeattleRedBear said:
I've never been to either WDW or DL gayday events, but my understanding is that DL gayday is much more low-key and not as commercial. The april event at DL is new this year.

It is smaller, mostly because it is newer. My non-statistical analysis of the event, was that it was an older crowd (Florida's Gay Day median age is probably 25, California's was probably 37). It had more families. It was just a single event (this may be due to how new it is, or it may be due to there not being much else around to do). It was more of a local crowd (probably because Disneyland in general attracts a more local crowd and because it is a smaller event.

Both were lots of fun, but were very different.

/carmi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter