Mini Van for EMM?

MimiOfTwo

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to take a Minnie Van for EMM? I think I read somewhere that they don’t start until 9? We need to leave our resort around 7. I know Uber/Lyft would be less expensive but I want to be dropped off as close to MK as possible.

Is it possible to take a Minnie Van for EMM? I think I read somewhere that they don’t start until 9? We need to leave our resort around 7. I know Uber/Lyft would be less expensive but I want to be dropped off as close to MK as possible.
If you want to be dropped off as close to MK as possible, take the bus

Buses start running about 6:30 to MK. Even a 7-ish bus will get you there in time. Not sure what the Minnie Can hours are, but you'd be able to see on the Lyft app if any are available.

We took the bus to EMM last time we were there. We caught the bus just after 7 and we were there in plenty of time. Honestly, I wouldn’t waste the money on a Minnie Van to get to EMM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter