Minnie cars back yet? How r they compared to like mears black for am pick up to take to park….

cavesrus

Mouseketeer
So if Minnie Lyft is back how is it? Last trip we used mears black recommended by someone on here. I’m pretty sure it was mears black! If not please correct me. We use them for a.m. pick up at our hotel to take us to the parks. I k ow buses work sometimes buses take longer than expected.

And let’s sleep in a little longer. Any info as usual!

Mears black was great. But I know our first day we go to ak. Then want to go to mk after ak for dah.

Ty aaron

So if Minnie Lyft is back how is it? Last trip we used mears black recommended by someone on here. I’m pretty sure it was mears black! If not please correct me. We use them for a.m. pick up at our hotel to take us to the parks. I k ow buses work sometimes buses take longer than expected.

And let’s sleep in a little longer. Any info as usual!

Mears black was great. But I know our first day we go to ak. Then want to go to mk after ak for dah.

Ty aaron
Yes, we have used Minnie vans a few times during our trips last year so they are back. They are nice, and the CM’s were great. They just cost a little more than the alternatives. We feel the premium is worth it, but that is up to you.

Yes, MV are back. They are about 4x more expensive than a regular Uber/lyft. They are in demand for rope drop, so you may have a wait. If you’re not heading to the parks at prime time, the wait will be shorter. For MK, they drop off with the buses, so you can avoid the TTC. The rideshare area at AK is actually closer (imo) to the entrance than the area for MVs, so we rarely MV there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter