Minnie Van Airport Pick Up - UK Tel no?

Louise Potts

Mouseketeer
Hey all, anyone know the phone number to dial from the UK to book the Minnie Van to collect from MCO? Thanks!

You can book through the Lyft app
hey thanks for your reply, to book the airport service you need to do it in advance, you can do it 6 months in advance, i managed to figure out the dialling code to do it thankfully, thanks for your reply, i will sure use Lyft when in the parks

hey thanks for your reply, to book the airport service you need to do it in advance, you can do it 6 months in advance, i managed to figure out the dialling code to do it thankfully, thanks for your reply, i will sure use Lyft when in the parks

Correct. Minnie van from MCO is not from Lyft. It's a separate service that needs to be booked. We did it and its very premium. The cast member meets you in arrivals, its not a normal minnie van but a suburban (in the same paintjob), and they have a cooler with non alcoholic drinks. Its pricey but its a fun, premium thing to do.

Correct. Minnie van from MCO is not from Lyft. It's a separate service that needs to be booked. We did it and its very premium. The cast member meets you in arrivals, its not a normal minnie van but a suburban (in the same paintjob), and they have a cooler with non alcoholic drinks. Its pricey but its a fun, premium thing to do.
we managed to get booked up, it was the same phone number just i hadn't done the dialling code properly! it is a splurge but a lovely way to start and end the holiday, can't wait and cool news about the drinks on board too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!