Minnie Vans

DisneyCDE

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have the Lyft ap on my phone but how do I find the Minnie Van option? All I need to do is go from the parking area at Fort Wilderness, to the Hoop De Doo Review. My dad cant walk up high stairs, like on some of the buses, so thinking this an option for us. Trying to get a price idea. thx

First, all Disney Transport buses are low-floor, with no steps to the front half of the bus. All can "kneel" on request to shorten the single step in, although occasionally the kneel mechanism might be out of order. The ramp at the rear door can also be deployed for riders who have trouble stepping up, not just for wheelchairs. Sometimes high-floor charter buses are brought in to help out at busy times between the parks & resorts, bur never on the Fort internal routes.

The Minnie Van option shows up automatically when you're on WDW property. To see what the fare would be while you're off property, you'd need to enter both a pick up location and a destination in the Lyft app. The destination would be Hoop De Doo Revue. The Minnie Van fare is under "Other". I just ran it and the fare came up at $20.

The Minnie Van option shows up automatically when you're on WDW property. To see what the fare would be while you're off property, you'd need to enter both a pick up location and a destination in the Lyft app. The destination would be Hoop De Doo Revue. The Minnie Van fare is under "Other". I just ran it and the fare came up at $20.
You don't have to be on Disney property.
You just have to put a Disney location as your starting point.
You can do this manually.
So, click start, type in manually, for example, Disney Boardwalk Resort
Scroll at this point and you'll find Minnie Van

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter